Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone Thinking Of Buying A Wig

I'm just happy I have my wigs right now as I can't get to my stylist.  I have 6 , all the same style from hair u wear. I prefer this vendor  over Toni B they are much softer in texture and more realistic .  I have one similar to her TSV today and it has too much hair and diesnt look "real". The rest are from hair u wear in a pixie short   , sassy cut that I love !!!!    Anytime I wear my wigs I get compliments from complete strangers and they ask who do I go 

to love the style lol !   They are the color of my hair med red/ginger .     So my wigs are really coming in handy or I wear it up ,  my hair is long so I can do that as well.

Valued Contributor

I have tried several of the Toni Bratton wigs from back when she was on HSN. I looked horrible in them. They screamed "I am wearing a wig"!!! Must say, too, as much as I like Pat, that wig is not for her, either.  Just saying....Woman Very Happy

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

I have tried several of the Toni Bratton wigs from back when she was on HSN. I looked horrible in them. They screamed "I am wearing a wig"!!! Must say, too, as much as I like Pat, that wig is not for her, either.  Just saying....Woman Very Happy

@Sapphiregal 

I turned the TV on very early this morning and saw the beginning of what I guess was a repeat of the midnight TSV presentation.  I briefly thought maybe this would be a good idea but then saw both wigs on Sandra.

That clinched it for me.

NO!!!!

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Aah but you can still wear hair pieces to change up the style.  I miss the days when I used to have the clip-on hair pieces.  They were so much fun and you could have a different hairdo nearly every day of the week.  Toni Brattin sells nice hair pieces at reasonable prices.  

Valued Contributor

I wish Toni would make the blond wigs without the dark dark roots. That is what I want to get away from. The roots on her blond wigs are darker than my own hair. 

Contributor

You sound like a woman after my own heart.  When I was younger I was forever changing my hair color.

I have purchased wigs from The Wig Company and Paula Young.  Both have been around for a long time and I have never had a problem with either.  I've only returned one wig and there was no issue with the return.

Their premium lines, Racquel Welch, John Renau, Eva Gabor, Jaclyn Smith,  are a little more expensive and you may pay a restocking fee on returns.  Although I spoke with a CS rep and he said if it was my first time returning one of the premium brands they would waive the fee.  fortunately I loved the wig. You can also read reviews on both websites.

I believe HSN sells Eva Gabor wigs and another brand.  Both are good prices compared to other sources.