Frequent Contributor

Anyone Remember the Wrinkle Remover Genie in a Bottle?

Years ago when I first started watching QVC they had a temporary wrinkle remover called Genie in a Bottle.  I think It was only about 1 or 2 ounces in a plastic pump bottle. They no longer make it but I wonder If the lady who owned it sold it to another manufacturer and they changed the name.  Does anyone else remember it?

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Remember the Wrinkle Remover Genie in a Bottle?

@Norriesgirls   Are you talking about these products?

https://www.qvc.com/beauty/_/N-rhty/c.html?limit=96&search-term=genie&ro=rhty&navsrc=REFINE#plModule

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

QVC still sells it .Put Genie Instant Line Smoother in the search bar.

Honored Contributor

Q stills sells it. It's called Genie Instant Line Smoother. Here's the link:

https://www.qvc.com/Genie-Instant-Line-Smoother-63oz.product.A38104.html?sc=SRCH

Frequent Contributor

Yes. Thank you.  I never see them sell it or demonstrate it so I thought it was no longer available.  A lot cheaper than plexiderm!  And it probably works better.  I used to use it and felt it worked well for fine lines.  

You made my day that you found it for me. 

👍🏻👍🏻

Contributor

The Genie Mascara is awesome--best that I have ever used.

Respected Contributor

@Norriesgirls wrote:

Years ago when I first started watching QVC they had a temporary wrinkle remover called Genie in a Bottle.  I think It was only about 1 or 2 ounces in a plastic pump bottle. They no longer make it but I wonder If the lady who owned it sold it to another manufacturer and they changed the name.  Does anyone else remember it?

Yes I remember it very well, and ordered it on several occasions. 

Honored Contributor

I though the OP wanted to remove wrinkles from clothing, then I noticed it was under "Beauty".  LOL.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

It seems like every couple of years that there is another rendition of this kind of product. They are always the same. If you don't move your face or put on any other products you might hide a wrinkle for a few minutes.

Trusted Contributor

@Norriesgirls wrote:

@Norriesgirls  Yes, I remember the Genie ptoduct. They usually had on a male model and Maria, the blonde model, to demonstrate the product. I remember that neither of them would smile during the demo (maybe it didn’t work if you smiled).  Then I would see Maria on a fashion or other show and lo and behold, she had wrinkles! If Genie was such a miracle product, why wouldn’t the models use it all the time? Hmm.....