Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Purchasing the PTR TSV?

@Shelbelle wrote:

Ridiculouis that the ingredients are not posted on the Q item page. 

@Shelbelle 

not sure what device you are using, but the ingredient lists are right on the item page under "ingredients." it is right after the description.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

No, the only product I like from his line is the FirmX eye renewal.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Ridiculouis that the ingredients are not posted on the Q item page. 

@Shelbelle 

not sure what device you are using, but the ingredient lists are right on the item page under "ingredients." it is right after the description.

Thanks, Sun, they must have added them in the last few hours, I checked mid morning and they were not there, and Siille Me also mentioned here that they were not there. 

Honored Contributor

Unless it is a neck and dec cream i dont like 5 0z of anything, would take me over a year to use it up just on the face, too major a committment for the same product. I like trying new things too much. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ShelbelleWhy couldn't you use it on your neck and dec?  I don't want that many different jars on my vanity nor do I want to spend that much time applying a different product  on those three different areas, not to mention an eye cream.   I use my face products for all those areas mentioned and also on my upper arms.  It wouldn't take me that long to use 5 oz.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Contributor

I purchased this due to the good price. I’ve never used either before and thought I’d try something new.  Elemis had too strong of an odor for me, too. 

Honored Contributor

@Babspiano wrote:

I purchased this due to the good price. I’ve never used either before and thought I’d try something new.  Elemis had too strong of an odor for me, too. 

@Babspiano 

i cannot use elemis either. i purchased a kit one time (not sure if it was a TSV) and the smell was overwheliming.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

When I looked at the product description, the ingrs. were showing. So, I stand by my earlier post. I just don't need  this configuration. I don't think think this is a bad deal.

If this is your first or second venture into upscale skincare, I think it is a reasonable investment.

Honored Contributor

@FLgardener wrote:

When I looked at the product description, the ingrs. were showing. So, I stand by my earlier post. I just don't need  this configuration. I don't think think this is a bad deal.

If this is your first or second venture into upscale skincare, I think it is a reasonable investment.

The ingredients were not posted yet when I looked at it earlier today.  Glad they got them up. Woman Happy @FLgardener 

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@ShelbelleWhy couldn't you use it on your neck and dec?  I don't want that many different jars on my vanity nor do I want to spend that much time applying a different product  on those three different areas, not to mention an eye cream.   I use my face products for all those areas mentioned and also on my upper arms.  It wouldn't take me that long to use 5 oz.

I guess you could, but I am one of the fools that fall for the separate neck creams.  A 5 oz face cream woud last me forever.