Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone Purchasing the PTR TSV?

I'm so glad I'm not tempted. I really don't buy any new products with hyaluronic acid since I fell in love with Isomers H-PUR 100. It plays well with any other serums and firming concoctions I already have.

Honored Contributor

I don't need more skincare lines.  I'm trying to do a rotation to finish up several brands I already have on hand.  I like some better than others, but too "thrifty"  to just toss the ones that are good, but not excellent in my opinion.   My most recent purchases have been from SKINN and I am pleased with this brand.  

Esteemed Contributor

I did!  Price is right!  Tried Elemis and I know their products are very good, but the smell was quite stong on the day cream and the night cream was a little too heavy for my skin type.  Good luck to all those who purchase.

Trusted Contributor

I checked reviews at other stores which are mixed on this product.

Nothing to write home to Mom about.  I'm passing on it.

Honored Contributor

No.  I don't have any skin issues and I'm a "soap and water knd of gal."

Respected Contributor

INGREDIENTS:

Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone,
Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Yeast Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide Eop, Ceramide Eos,
Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ns, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Sodium Pca, Tocopherol,
Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine, Saccharide Isomerate,
Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment,
Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Methyl Gluceth-
20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Cholesterol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium
Citrate, Citric Acid, Behenic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth-25, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15
Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Mica
FIRMx Collagen Serum Ingredients: Vegetable Collagen, Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol,
Polysilicone-11, Glycerin, Caffeine, Squalane, Soluble Collagen, Collagen Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Collagen,
Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Sodium
Hyaluronate, Hydroxyproline, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer,
Ammonium Acrylolydimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydroxystearic Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Polysorbate 20,
Polysorbate 80, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Isostearate, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Tetradecyl
Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Disodium EDTA,
Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Isohexadecane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Mica.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for posting those ingredients @SandGirl . 

Honored Contributor

Ridiculouis that the ingredients are not posted on the Q item page. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

no, this was kind of disappointing to me.

i would have loved a set that included his peel pads.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

No.  I don't have any skin issues and I'm a "soap and water knd of gal."

Well, get out of town, then! You know I'm kidding (I have to add that caveat; I've never encountered as many different senses of humor in my life as I have here).

I was able to use the soap and water routine up until menopause, which I went through without hormones. At some point I could see my skin needed some TLC.

Fast forward--I have found so many products that are making a reversal of some damage and a holding pattern on other issues that come in time.

I remember a dear friend who, at 90, had used nothing more than an Ivory soap bar as skincare. I, obviously, have different genes and different issues.