Respected Contributor

Anyone Purchased From Sydney Grace Website?

I  have heard so many great things about this  company's eye shadows so I went to there website and when placing my order it looks like they only accept Paypal. I don't have Paypal anymore because I had a horrible experience with them. So I cancelled my order. Don't they accept Credit cards?

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Purchased From Sydney Grace Website?

[ Edited ]

@cuddlesmama   I have ordered Sydney Grace. I liked the idea of creating my own palettes in a magnetic palette. Tarte used a great leopard one.

The shadows are good, a bit of fallout, but I tend to do eyes before concealer, etc., so easily wiped away. 

I've stopped purchasing a lot of e/s for myself. It's beginning to look all the same to me.

Were you asking about quality, price? When I ordered a long time ago, credit cards were accepted.

Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama they accept credit cards.  It's the first payment method that pops up before the PayPal option.

If you don't absolutely have to have what you were ordering, I would wait.  I believe they do a really good sale around Black Friday.  

Respected Contributor

I love the SG eyeshadows that I own. They are great quality and blend so well. There are many reviews on YT if you are wanting to see how they look and perform. I highly recommend them.