Respected Contributor

Anyone Not Get A Sephora Order?

Their email said it was delivered yesterdday. It 's not on my porch or on the side or in the bushes and they said to contact them if I don't receive it within 3 days. I have never had this happen to me before ususally it's delivered  right on the day they say.Has anyone else have this happen?

Contributor

Re: Anyone Not Get A Sephora Order?

You can call your local post office and tell them that when you checked the status of your order it said it was delivered and you didn't get it.  They can tell where and when the package was scanned.  It's probably just delivered to the wrong house.  They'll find it and give it to you.  Good luck!!

Regular Contributor

Yes.  It happened to me for the first time a few weeks ago when the Rouge discount started.  They send my orders through UPS and I kept checking the tracking number but the status for the whole week after they supposedly shipped my order was "on its way" so I checked directly with UPS and they told me that sephora created the shipping label but UPS never picked the package for delivery.  So I called customer service and they told me that one of the items was not in stock and they gave me a refund for that item and sent the others again.  I already got my items, but this was something new.

Respected Contributor

I checked with UPS and the local postoffice as I wasn't sure who Sephora ships with and when I put in the the tracking number  it says it doesn't recognize the item number from the UPS and the USPS. I have read that this has happened many times before. I will call them and f ind out what is happening.

Regular Contributor

Sephora ships with both UPS and USPS.  Most USPS tracking numbers start with 9 and UPS (at least the ones I get from sephora or amazon) start with 1Z...  When you place an order with Sephora you can choose the carrier.  I always choose UPS.  

Frequent Contributor

All of my Sephora orders are delivered where I live with On Trac.  Some times they don't deliver to my house until almost midnight.

Frequent Contributor

I had this happen once with Sephora.  I called CS about an order that never arrived, and they said they showed it as delivered.  They said they would look into it, and mysteriously the package showed up on my doorstep the next day.  Never did find out what exactly happened;  Sephora must have put a trace on it and found it somewhere. I was impressed.

Valued Contributor

@glam_girl wrote:

Sephora ships with both UPS and USPS.  Most USPS tracking numbers start with 9 and UPS (at least the ones I get from sephora or amazon) start with 1Z...  When you place an order with Sephora you can choose the carrier.  I always choose UPS.  

My orders this time with the VIB sale came FedEx. This was the first time in all the years I’ve been shopping with them that it came other then UPS. I have their flash subscription so I get it in 2 days...

Respected Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

Their email said it was delivered yesterdday. It 's not on my porch or on the side or in the bushes and they said to contact them if I don't receive it within 3 days. I have never had this happen to me before ususally it's delivered  right on the day they say.Has anyone else have this happen?

Start with your Post Office. This happened to me one time with another company. It said it was delivered but no one was home to receive it. I was home all day. No package was ever delivered. I called my Post Office and was told they would make sure I got it the when the mail carrier started his delivery  for the day. Well my mail carrier was honest and told me that he forgot to deliver it. His supervisor told him to mark as tried to deliver but recipient wasn't home. Well I have always had packages delivered when I am not here and I was home. Needless to say my mail carrier was very embarrassed.

Respected Contributor

I did get it sent to me the next day by Lasership never heard of that company before. I did even contact them and they did  respond back. I don't think I will be ordering from Sephora again I will go tot he store if I need something.