Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Not Get A Sephora Order?

@cuddlesmama wrote:

I did get it sent to me the next day by Lasership never heard of that company before. I did even contact them and they did  respond back. I don't think I will be ordering from Sephora again I will go tot he store if I need something.

@cuddlesmama  This happened to me several times. I qualified for free shipping and Sephora shipped by OnTrac (from what I can understand they're similar to Lasership). They're absolutely horrible. I had several packages that said delivered when they weren't. OnTrac doesn't care at all and you should be lucky if they answer their phone. I called Sephora and they said that sometimes they mark it delivered and then bring it the next day so they weren't much help either. They finally agreed to trace the package and found that OnTrac delivered it to the wrong house (on a completely different street). If I order from Sephora I always select USPS shipping because at least then I know that I'm getting my package.

Sephora has a forum similar to QVC and I read several angry posts there from customers with the same issue. Sephora's response? "Select USPS shipping"! What's the point of free shipping if you're still forced to pay for shipping if you want to make sure you get your package? They're obviously aware of the issue and just don't care.

Regular Contributor

Yikes.  I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.  I have Flash shipping and get my packages delivered through UPS unless I choose another carrier.  That doesn't mean they don't mess up their orders because it has happened, but it is very rare.  Do you think the BI status matters?  I've been a VIB Rouge since the loyalty program started.  I don't think it should matter because all customers are valuable to a company, but you never know.  Hopefully this doesn't become a trend with Sephora because there are a lot of places out there where we can take our business.

Respected Contributor

@glam_girl wrote:

Yikes.  I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.  I have Flash shipping and get my packages delivered through UPS unless I choose another carrier.  That doesn't mean they don't mess up their orders because it has happened, but it is very rare.  Do you think the BI status matters?  I've been a VIB Rouge since the loyalty program started.  I don't think it should matter because all customers are valuable to a company, but you never know.  Hopefully this doesn't become a trend with Sephora because there are a lot of places out there where we can take our business.

@glam_girl  I don't know how they decide which carrier to use. Maybe it has something to do with where you live? They've never shipped any of my packages via UPS. I'm a VIB but I assume that wouldn't determine how a package is shipped.

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@cuddlesmama wrote:

I did get it sent to me the next day by Lasership never heard of that company before. I did even contact them and they did  respond back. I don't think I will be ordering from Sephora again I will go tot he store if I need something.

@cuddlesmama  This happened to me several times. I qualified for free shipping and Sephora shipped by OnTrac (from what I can understand they're similar to Lasership). They're absolutely horrible. I had several packages that said delivered when they weren't. OnTrac doesn't care at all and you should be lucky if they answer their phone. I called Sephora and they said that sometimes they mark it delivered and then bring it the next day so they weren't much help either. They finally agreed to trace the package and found that OnTrac delivered it to the wrong house (on a completely different street). If I order from Sephora I always select USPS shipping because at least then I know that I'm getting my package.

Sephora has a forum similar to QVC and I read several angry posts there from customers with the same issue. Sephora's response? "Select USPS shipping"! What's the point of free shipping if you're still forced to pay for shipping if you want to make sure you get your package? They're obviously aware of the issue and just don't care.

I didn't even realize you could pick USPS I guess I wasn't paying attention but thanks for the heads up. I was also reading what the angry customers had today and I feel there frustration.I guess big companies just don't care anymore it's a shame because without us customers theyw ould be nothing.

Trusted Contributor

There was one order I never received, even though it was listed as "delivered."  I don't know if it was stolen since there were other packages left on the front doorstep that same day.  Sephora replaced everything immediately.

Respected Contributor

I am a Rouge member and have always had my packages delivered by UPS.During the Rouge sale, one of my packages seemd to have fallen off of the globe. It was taking longer than it normally would and there was no updated tracking. I called Sephora and they informed me that it was coming by USPS. I told them that my packages always come by UPS. She told me that they often ship through USPS. She said it just depends  on your area. That made no sense to me since I have always had UPS.