Respected Contributor

Anyone Know of a Teeth Whitening Kit That's American Dental Assoc. Approved?

I'm sure there are some out there that work, but having a hard time finding one that especially will not damage teeth enamel and ADA approved.

Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Know of a Teeth Whitening Kit That's American Dental Assoc. Approved?

[ Edited ]

First, set realistic expectations. If you want 'jump out of you white teeth" like some have on TV, those are veneers. 

Supersmile works for me. It takes off the daily build up of coffee, tea, berries, tomato stains etc. No whitener will give you "lab coat" white teeth. Not even when you have your teeth bleached  by your dentist, which I've had, several times. 

Dr. Smigel was the father of aesthetic dentistry. I trust his product - Supersmile.

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Know of a Teeth Whitening Kit That's American Dental Assoc. Approved?

@ahoymate wrote:

First, set realistic expectations. If you want 'jump out of you white teeth" like some have on TV, those are veneers. 

Supersmile works for me. It takes off the daily build up of coffee, tea, berries, tomatoes stains etc. No whitener will give you "lab coat" white teeth. Not even when you have your teeth bleached  by your dentist, which I've had, several times. 

Thanks for the recommendation.  I'll check it out.  

Honored Contributor

Intelliwhite products do not damage enamel. It states that on their website and the dentist who formulated the products says the same thing on air when she's on.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Intelliwhite products do not damage enamel. It states that on their website and the dentist who formulated the products says the same thing on air when she's on.

Thanks @SilleeMee.  I will check into Intelliwhite.  Woman Happy

Contributor

The best one I have tried and they are made in USA are Opalescence Go Prefilled Whitening Trays. They are prefilled trays and easy to use. I see them on sale at Amazon.  My teeth did not become sensitive as other products made them, also, which is a bonus.