Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Here Use Colourpop Products?

Oh, this was my first CP palette.  Garden Variety.  It's so versitle.  It's the palette that started it all.  Good thing this line is inexpensive.  Excellent quality imo.  You don't get what you pay for...you get MUCH more Smiley Happy

ColourPop Garden Variety 15 pan palette with earthy mattes and vibrant shimmers

Honored Contributor

That's too bad you have to buy the whole kit to get navy Smiley Sad  I have a Fenty navy liner that I really enjoy but it would be nice to replace it with CP!  I haven't purchased any of their gel liners yet.

Honored Contributor

There is an industry joke about how fast CP churns out products.  But, the reason they can do so is EVERYthing from developing colors, printing, making containers to out the door is done under one roof.  It's all in-house.  As a result they an make so many more products.  I guess what they can't do is put all of them on a store shelf (but they could sell all of them online).  There is always a plea from thousands of CP fans to bring back older colors, if only for a limited time.

Honored Contributor

I'm so happy to know there are so many CP fans here Smiley Happy  I didn't  think there would be so I've refrained from talking about them.

Honored Contributor

And just in case you haven't heard, here is the two latest palettes.  I'm passing on both of these.
ColourPop So Very Lovely 12 Pan Palette

And this one that launches in two days.  I think it only has one pressed glitter  in it!  Hopefully companies are finally starting to stop with this pressed glitter ****** that can cause eye damage.

r/ColourPop - You’re Golden Mega Palette lunching 5/27/21 at 10AM PST

Trusted Contributor

I ordered from ColourPop for the first time two weeks ago. I liked all of the products except one color option and I did not realize when I ordered that there are no returns or exchanges!!!

So, I will only order ColourPop from Ulta now because you can return it.

What I did receive what of excellent quality for the price.

Trusted Contributor

I really like Colourpop, great products for the price.  However, I agree with people who say they put out too many new releases.  It seems like every week I see a new release from them on Trendmood.  It's overwhelming trying to decide which eye palette to get if you're looking at their website.  

Honored Contributor

I didn't realize there were no returns.  I recently ordered a cream blush that I'm not too happy with.  Glad it was only $8.  It might just be a learning curve issue tho so I'll keep trying.

Honored Contributor

@lkat 

I've heard about Trendmood from several of the beauty influencers but just last night decided to see what it was all about.  Holy Moly!  I need to forget the PIN to my debit card!  This is not the place to hang out if spend less on makeup/skincare.

Esteemed Contributor

I use the pretty fresh tinted moisturizer. I also have one super shock shadow. Not into doing mr eyes anymore. I just use a bronzer in the crease and the super shock on the lid.