Honored Contributor

Anyone Here Use Colourpop Products?

?

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Here Use Colourpop Products?

I have a couple of eyeshadow palettes that I use and love.  That's the only thing I've tried from them.  

Honestly the one I got recently as a gift, I wanted because of the cute Owl packaging.  LOL  But the shadows are really nice and wearable.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Their gel liners are the best, especially the navy color which has been dc'd. They're smudgeable and long-wearing.

ETA - Their navy is only available in a large kit of 20 shades of gel liners.

ColourPop Colour Outside the liner collection easy to use, glide-on pencils make it a breeze to create the look you want

Valued Contributor

@monicakm 

HI Yes I have used COLOURPOP products . I use only cruelty free products and was thrilled to find a cruelty free brand that was so affordable .  I used them about 3 years ago .I have no complaints with the products they were great . My issue was that I guess because they have so many products things becaome discontinued so quickly . I would order eyeshadows and lipsticks and within 6 to 8 weeks they were on a Last Call/Chance page . It was very disappointing since probably 90% of all the products I purchased eventually were discontinued .  

Respected Contributor

Yes.  I have 3 shadow pallettes and really like them. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Their gel liners are the best, especially the navy color which has been dc'd. They're smudgeable and long-wearing.

ETA - Their navy is only available in a large kit of 20 shades of gel liners.

ColourPop Colour Outside the liner collection easy to use, glide-on pencils make it a breeze to create the look you want

@SilleeMee I have heard this about those liners but funny enough, out of all those liners, they don't have a color I'd use.  They have in the liquid liners called Wine Not.  I wish they'd do that in the gel pencil.

Those liners are also often out of stock. That is one of the big complaints with Colourpop.      

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva 

How about that Joy Ride gel liner?

Joy Ride Crème Gel Liner | ColourPop

download (1).jpg

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee , that one looks very red to me.  I really need to hit an Ulta store and see in person.  My monitor could be showing both that and the wine colored one very differently than they are.  Thank you.  

Honored Contributor

I have a couple eyeshadow palettes too but I really like their Super Shock Shadows the most.  Have about 6 and waiting on 4 more.  I have one blush but I'm not crazy about it.  I'm going to order this one soon...guess I better hurry before they discontinue it!  It's the one in front.  Called Chiffon.  It looks like a topper here but in the videos it was more pigmented. 

ColourPop So Very Lovely Super Shock Cheek Set

Bought this blush a couple of months ago.  I think it's for darker skinned ladies.  It's in a series called "Black" and the models are black but whoa baby, it's strong!  It takes a super light hand.  If I don't over do it, it's very pretty

ColourPop POV Vivid fushia with a pearlized finish super shock blush

Favorite SSS is Ritz...Sheer nude with silver glitter

Colourpop Ritz SuperShock Shadow

Sweet Tea might become a favorite.  Don't have these yet

CP.JPG

Sweet Tea...warm baby pink with silver, gold, and pink pinpoints

I'm hoping I'm not too late for Secret Garden.  It's currently sold out.

ColourPop Secret Garden Rose Gold Shimmery Super Shock Shadow

Secret Garden...vivid rose gold loaded with silver, gold, and pink pinpoints

Trusted Contributor

I use only cruelty free products as well. I have the super shock shadows,eye shadow singles, brown liner ,1 palette, 1lipgloss and a lip oil.I have enjoyed them all.