Honored Contributor

Anyone Getting Algenist Beauty Steal?

They all look like great products.  Has anyone tried any of the products?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Getting Algenist Beauty Steal?

I tried their skin care when it first came out and it was comparable to all the other higher end skin care lines. I am tempted by the Beauty Steal, but I really have plenty of stuff all ready.

Honored Contributor

Looks good but I'm trying to use up the different brands I have.  Cutting back on cosmetics right now.

Honored Contributor

I have so much to and I keep talking myself out of ordering it but I find myself weakening.  

Esteemed Contributor

I was interested when I saw it online, but I have not been able to see a live presentation on this.  The 3 p.m. show was changed to Mally.  This is probably a sign that I don't need it and to save some money.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky

I use and love the tinted moisturizer. Great coverage with a nice "your skin but better" finish, like it was "twenty years ago'" quoting from my BFF, who uses this also. She's in FL and we're both in our sixties. This is very natural looking on and long lasting especially in the  summer heat. I'm (we're )on AD for a duo that was offered at less than the price of purchasing one tube. I wear the light medium and it's perfect. Medium was too yellow or golden for my skin tone. Ultra carries this in case you need to check out the four shades offered.

I think the Steal price is great. At 20.00 per item there's a substantial savings over individual purchases. If I weren't on AD I'd grab this offer in a hearbeat. My Ultra rep uses many of the skin care products and swears by the line. HTH's

Contributor

I missed out on the tinted moisturizer duo. What a great deal for 2 tubes. Anyone know whether they will be bringing back this deal at anytime? I got a sample at Sephora and really like it. Wish I would’ve gone on auto delivery when it was offered. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chardie

It's nice to hear you affirming your pleasure with this tinted moisturizer. It truly is a very nice product and a little goes a long way too. How did you learn about this? Was it suggested by the Sephora rep? It sounds like you purchased the duo when it was offered here.

I believe the duo was a limited time offer. Incredible pricing most likely not to be seen again. But you never can tell. Ultra will occasionally have 20% off on their premium brands and that may be worth watching for. Maybe Sephora too. I haven't checked but there's a possibility also that the manufacturer has promotions with email sign up notifications. Check it out. What product do you use now?

Honored Contributor

I ended up ordering it.  The price was to good to pass up.  I'm really anxious to try the bronzing powder that looks very interesting.  

Contributor

@rochelleS

Thanks for the reply. I first heard about the tinted moisturizer during an Algenist presentation on QVC. I was interested in trying it, so picked up a sample at Sephora. I ended up liking it, but when I went back on QVC to order the duo, it was no longer available. Right now I’m using the bare minerals B.B. cream and like that as well. I also found the Algenist cleanser at Marshall’s and it’s very nice. I’ll keep looking on qvc to see if the duo ever comes back. Can’t beat that price!