Super Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Having Auto-Delivery Issues With Evine?

Beekman Soap and wipes! ERROR!

Nothing showed up for Dec. now they're sold out CS"don't know what happened" I'll reset the date for you! Stil nothing.

I think they are holding out for more $$$$$ and if they on't sell out they will ship! MAD....

Trusted Contributor

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

Beekman Soap and wipes! ERROR!

Nothing showed up for Dec. now they're sold out CS"don't know what happened" I'll reset the date for you! Stil nothing.

I think they are holding out for more $$$$$ and if they on't sell out they will ship! MAD....

@RACALAMB2 - YUP -and that's not how the auto-delivery is supposed to work.  Those orders are to be filled FIRST before being offered.  There seems to be a pattern here.

Honored Contributor

And that pattern is with EVINE and their Auto-ships which are at a much LOWER price.

See why I used the words that I did? SOMETHING hit them hard so they fixed mine. Wonder which word/words it was......

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nycgrl wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@lulu2 wrote:

Evine CS told me everyone was sent either an email or letter in the mail stating the 4th installment the Winter Bounty Box was sold out.  I received neither.

I think the problem is with Beekman overselling.

I'm so over the boys and their rent-a-goats.

@lulu2 Really? No mention of a letter or email when I spoke with CS this morning. I have not received any notification on this item at all, only my specific inquiry via my call to evine. Such bs. Honestly, talk about shooting yourself in the foot. This too has been a huge detriment in supporting the brand. Disgusting at best.

I never received a letter or email about anything regarding the winter bounty box.  I was counting on my other 8 piece kit of the pure to break up into gifts.  The Linden box was for me because I only went on auto-delivery for the fall and winter scents.  I don't like florals at all.  I guess that was just a waste of my time and $$$ because I hated the first 2 boxes.  I sent 1 back.  Love the clematis and I'm sure I would have liked the Linden - will never know now.

@rochelleS - your comments above are very well said and I totally agree about the social media thing.  I am not on facebook either though.  Only on the Dimitri's Dazzlers page (not using my full name). Otherwise, due to personal circumstances beyond my control I pulled my facebook page a few years ago and never put it back up.  I did write on the Beekman website where you can make inquiries, etc., and called their CS.  No response - not surprised!

I personally can't blame only Beekman though as someone stated above because it is not just Beekman, but other vendors as well that are cancelling auto-deliveries with no notice to their customers. Evine should notify customers in advance that those products are no longer available before they just cancel.  I check my account and see "CLOSED".  Seriously??? That is Evine all the way. I understand they are trying to attract new customers, but in doing so, will alienate their loyal customers. No less than they deserve IMO.  

@nycgrl You know what, now that I keep thinking about this...I am angrier at Beekman more and more. Selling 1000's of AD bounty boxes without assuring or insuring this last shipment just stinks to high heaven. WTH, are we all chopped liver! I am really po'd the more I think about it. I highly doubt another run will be made to fulfill our orders. I assume there's a percentage of cancelations in any given AD plan yet it sure seems like the availability is totally nonexistent at this point. 1000's of orders out the freaking window!

ETA I believe the Beekman reputation will take a big hit here.

I'm not sure of the mechanics of posting, er complainting on Facebook. Either evine's or Beekman. Are ones comments automatically posted or screened by moderators?  Just dunno. Obviously tact and decorum should prevail in conveying a complaint. I've read that comments are deleted too. Perhaps a more savy Facebooker will chime in here. Seems like both parties might delete complaints to preserve their standing image.

Is your Pure at risk too?

I liked all of the three BB's I received. I have noticed my aloe/iris soap has completely lost its scent though. I really liked it too.

The optimist in me would love to hear some promising news, yet more are posting about ongoing cancelations of AD plans. Pitiful.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS - my pure 8 piece kit is the one I didn't get.  I got mad and cancelled one of my Linden BB which is set for January - possibly the reason I didn't receive a letter "yet".  

I believe that these boards are read by the shopping channels and PR people for the vendors.  I have no doubt the louder we speak the more we are heard.  A perfect example is Skinn  and the first fiasco with Beekman.  At least it seems that way to me or maybe just coincidence, but the business person in me (used to work in marketing and advertising law - I know ironic) says they have people who do nothing but that.  No one wants their name tainted.  

Esteemed Contributor

@nycgrl I hope you are correct. Yet back in july when I received the funky Skinn twinset lippies and called their CS, I was told she, they were unaware of the large following here on this board. No interest or specific inquiry was made regarding all of this Internet traffic. I was surprised.

It's too bad you cxl'd the 2nd linden order. I surely would've taken it off your hands.

OT How's the bathroom renovation coming along? Good I hope to hear... 

Contributor

@nycgirl , sorry, just now seeing your question to me. I haven't called them yet but did initially email them. They didn't answer my question... Just apologized, told me me it was out of stock and will be shipped when more quantity arrives. Seeing how everyone has had some type of bad experience with Evine CS, I'm not hopeful when I do call 😕
Respected Contributor

@nycgrl@rochelleS 

To all of you who have had problems with auto delivery with Evine, I feel bad for you guys. 

I don't have any A.D. with Evine and now hearing this I know I won't use that service. 

I have one A.D on QVC and have been for several years, way long before they started limiting the time you could have an A.D . So, I will agree with you when you mention for example: Beekman and Borghese are at fault. The company I get my products from have never let me down.  QVC has stood by there long ago offer and I have appreciated that tremendously.

I wish all of you good luck and the information I have read here has been very enlightening. By the way I am a shopper with EVINE, but I will pass on any A.D.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@nycgrl I hope you are correct. Yet back in july when I received the funky Skinn twinset lippies and called their CS, I was told she, they were unaware of the large following here on this board. No interest or specific inquiry was made regarding all of this Internet traffic. I was surprised.

It's too bad you cxl'd the 2nd linden order. I surely would've taken it off your hands.

OT How's the bathroom renovation coming along? Good I hope to hear... 

@rochelleS -

CS reps are about as low on the totum pole as anyone can get at Evine. Even if they were aware it would not make a difference. The ones reading (and of course they are! It would be foolish not to.) are higher up and able to make a difference.

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3

'C use me for not being clear. It was Skinn CS I was referring to.  That really was a surprise to me. And by the way, Skinn did send a replacement twinset kit and the same colors that I'd reported as rancid came delivered to me ; rancid. So much for checking their run.