Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Get Their New Josie Maran 5/27 TSV Yet?

Does anyone know the price for the TSV on 5/27?

Respected Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

Does anyone know the price for the TSV on 5/27?

@CareBears I think it's 69.96 ....from the source I saw....great deal !

Frequent Contributor

I enjoyed all of your comments! Thank you for that. I also have lots of the body butters on hand now, but I know they will last a long time if they remain sealed. I barely lift the seal just to test a tiny bit for smell, so they remain sealed for freshness. It's so fun to finish one and then get to start another. Doesn't take much to thrill me!😊    

Somebody asked about thr Lilac. I did receive that with something around Christmas. For the person who likes florals, it was very nice. I just happen to be sensitive to florals, so it was not for me, but it did dry down to kind of a sweeter scent after awhile, so that helped soften the floral scent. 

For all who do get these, please enjoy! I often think about how beautiful scents are just one of the many gifts that God has blessed us with!

Respected Contributor

Mine came at the beginning of the week. I bought the New and Exclusives and love them all except for the Rosewater. Since it's only 4 oz. I will get through it ok. Love her butters. My skin reacts so much better to her butters. I have dry skin and almost every other butter that I have tried doesn't give me the amount of hydration that Josie's do.

Respected Contributor

@2blonde, that is a great combo: M&M's and Josie's butters. Lol!