Frequent Contributor

Anyone Else Get Their New Josie Maran 5/27 TSV Yet?

I received mine yesterday. I decided to try the New & Exclusive Set. I like 7 out of the 8. I'm not a fan of the Rosewater, but it did dry down to a softer scent after awhile, so I can probably use it on my legs. I got the set of 8 last year at this time, too. They are packaged in a really pretty box that I have setting in my bathroom. And all of the butters are sealed, which I know is one of the important things to all of you. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Get Their New Josie Maran 5/27 TSV Yet?

@Lindy Lou  Thanks for your review.  I was considering ordering it, as I love her butters and most of the scents.  I did get the set of 8 last year too. The only thing that's holding me back is that I'm still pretty well stocked on her butters (they're like M&M's for me.......hard to resist!).

Laura loves cats!
Valued Contributor

Often I try her new scents, in multi sets, and end up wishing I'd have waited for the jumbo size in my favorite scent instead.

Regular Contributor

@Lindy Lou, thanks for starting this thread! I ordered the set of 8 last year and enjoyed it. I'm planning to order both scent collections in the TSV. I love Josie's body butters and I'm really looking forward to the new scents. Would you mind providing a description of each scent?  Thanks!!

Regular Contributor

Oooh fill me in. What is the TSV and what are the scents? I got the Creamery box last summer and loved it.

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love the body butters but the only scent I've ever liked is the vanilla.  And that is very odd because normally I'm not a vanilla fan at all.

Any other scent I've tried has not appealed to me so I think I'm going to have to give this a pass. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is the TSV.  You get a choice of the sets .Eight 4oz body butters in each set.

The first set is called Customer Faves and the second set is called New & Exclusive.

Indulge in rich, creamy, whipped treats that satisfy your craving for head-to-toe, revitalizing nourishment. Receive: (8) 4 fl. oz. Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in Vanilla Apricot, Sweet Citrus, Unscented, Vanilla Fig, Lemon Verbena, Vanilla Bean, Lilac, Vanilla Almond  or (8) 4 fl. oz. Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter Fresh Grapefruit, Cucumber Lemon, Vanilla Hazelnut, French Lavender, Honeydew, Italian Amaretto, Rosewater, My Birthday Treat. Why is it different: It's an ultra-lightweight & hydrating creamy body formula. Made from argan oil

Trusted Contributor

@Lindy Lou

I can't decide whether to get them or not. Only the Customer Faves set appeals to me but I think I'll only like 4 or 5 of the 8. I supposed I could give a few for gifts. I really love the whipped body butter. Nothing else makes my skin feel so soft & hydrated. I'll probably end up ordering. I got the last set of 8 & liked most of them. 

Has as anyone tried the Lilac? I love Lilac & honestly that's probably the only reason I'm thinking of getting this. Hope it's a good Lilac scent...

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info! I fear I will have to order both sets Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Lindy Lou Oh thx for letting us know!  I want to get the new scents but some are very different so wasn't sure..I don't care for rosewater so that one kind of threw me, but I can always mix it...it is such a good price for 32oz of the butter!  I wish I could get both..Smiley Happy