Honored Contributor

Anyone Been to the Venetian Resort in Las Vegas? White Tea & Rose Lotion

We were there for my 60th birthday 11 months ago.  The lotion they have in the rooms is called White Tea and Rose.  I am obssed with it!  The hotel gave me 18 tubes to take home Smiley Happy  I'm down to one last application in the last tube.  I called the resort and they sold me a case (36) tubes.  Just a little FYI in case you find yourself in a similar situation at any hotel/resort

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone Been to the Venetian Resort in Las Vegas? White Tea & Rose Lotion

I live in Vegas... What did they charge you for that?

Honored Contributor

Lucky you!  DH had to literally drag me to the airport to come home!  $50.  Comes to $1.39/ea.  I could sit outside at Gilley's and listen to super cars race up and down LV Blvd all night Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

It's good living here for lots of reasons. I have a problem tho with the horrible heat in the summer. For that, I always want to go back to Ca., where I'm from.

Regular Contributor

What is the brand name?

Respected Contributor

This is probably not the exact same scent, but a friend of mine is obsessed with the same-named product at Bath and Body Works.  It is a very nice scent!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There is no brand name listed on the tube.  Just says "Distributed by The Venetian/The Palazzo"

I don't think this is a fragrance I would naturally gravitate to.  I'm sure it has a lot to do with the magical time we spent in Vegas.  Smell has a very strong emotional tie.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  The hotel surely cannot sell the lotion to everyone.  That was really very nice they did that for you.  I have my own lotion that I love.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Why couldn't they sell the lotion to anyone that asks? This is the second time I've asked if they had the lotion for purchase.  I asked last summer but never followed thru with placing an order.  They have a special dept just for retail orders.   What was nice, was the staff GIVING me 18 tubes when I asked house keeping if they had a few extra tubes they could give me.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Why couldn't they sell the lotion to anyone that asks? This is the second time I've asked if they had the lotion for purchase.  I asked last summer but never followed thru with placing an order.  They have a special dept just for retail orders.   What was nice, was the staff GIVING me 18 tubes when I asked house keeping if they had a few extra tubes they could give me.

@monicakm :  Where would you find that "special dept"?