Contributor

Re: Anybody watching college football????

Found it shameful that many FSU players chose to go to the locker room instead of shaking hands. What POOR SPORTSMANSHIP! Boo Florida State.....
Contributor

Live near Columbus OH. Go Bucks.
Occasional Contributor

I LOVE college football! My USC Trojans won the Holiday Bowl on th 27th, beating Nebraska 45 - 42. I'm happy to see Oregon win because I'm so tired of the Pac 12 getting no respect. I watched the Alabama - Ohio State game also, but really didn't care who won. Should be a great championship game!!!
Honored Contributor

I watched a little of the OSU/Alabama game. Despite living in Ohio, I wanted Bama to win. {#emotions_dlg.sad} The game started too late and I only watched until halftime. Was disappointed to wake up and see the final score.

I missed my Fighting Irish beat LSU because I was working.

Honored Contributor

On 1/1/2015 Carole22 said: Found it shameful that many FSU players chose to go to the locker room instead of shaking hands. What POOR SPORTSMANSHIP! Boo Florida State.....

Not a fan of either team, but I read that some Oregon players will be disciplined by the coach for their poor sportsmanship during their victory celebration on field. Evidently they were chanting mean stuff about the FSU QB and the allegations against him that have since been dismissed. Pretty poor behavior considering some of Oregon's own players also have been accused and cleared of similar assault charges.

Honored Contributor

Both of the teams I was rooting for won. I'll be rooting for Marcus Mariota and the Ducks in the championship game.

Regular Contributor

LipstickDiva, it was amazing to have your Fighting Irish here in Nashville for the Music City Bowl. Honored to have LSU, too. Those are two great teams in town!
Super Contributor

I am watching the VOLS!
Respected Contributor

Watched Pitt lose. Well the Steelers are playing the Ravens tomorrow. That should be one intense game.

Honored Contributor

I abhor football.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"