Regular Contributor

Anybody watching college football????

I LOVE college football!! Of course, my team is watching from home. Those Oregon Ducks look unbeatable. Watching Alabama /Ohio State now. Plus, the Syfy Twilight Zone marathon!! What great TV.
Regular Contributor

Re: Anybody watching college football????

Yes, watched Oregon game - yay Ducks! Now watching Ohio/Alabama. Since my 49ers didn't make the playoffs I'm focusing on college games!
Regular Contributor

My husband is a Redskin, so he is enjoying college football, too!
Contributor

I'm watching! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!! I hope we go all the way!

Honored Contributor

I sadly watched Auburn go down to defeat. I saw FSU repeat Auburn's fate and as an Auburn fan, I am hoping Alabama has the same.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not usually into it at all but my SweetieBear dh is watching. We are loving rooting for our home boy, Marcus Mariota. He sure is doing Hawaii proud in The Rose Bowl!

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Honored Contributor

Nope. The season ended several weeks ago. Too many idiocracy bowl games!! Even my sport radio guys complain & laugh about it!!! Every wins a trophy!

Super Contributor

No. The only college games I watch are the girls UCONN basketball !

Contributor

Vandyfan, I am watching the same things today. Actually, I was watching the Twilight Zone marathon yesterday and last night. I saw an episode yesterday that I've never seen before. As for football, I love it! Professional and college. All tv's are on in the house so I can put all my decorations away without missing any of the games. Obsessed!

Contributor

I'm a northwesterner (Washington state) so I was happy to see Oregon win especially since the southern states have a monopoly on college football. Watching Ohio and Alabama now and I have relatives in Ohio and Kentucky so I'm hoping Ohio wins.