Super Contributor

Re: Anybody watch Goss makeup artist on You Tube?

On 3/13/2015 FUTURE said: Bailey, Lisa Eldridge is also fantastic and very professional!!

I love to watch Lisa Eldridge's videos. She always makes makeup trends look so natural and easy to do.

Super Contributor

Very interesting video--I will definitely be trying it! Thanks for the post!

Respected Contributor

I like Wayne and Lisa. Two of my favorites. They get to the point.
Super Contributor

What are some ""glow"" products that he used over moisturizer that would be easy to find??? TIA

Frequent Contributor

I tried this today, and yes, it works! I still have oily skin at 56 y/o, so I was hoping this would make a difference. I used my standard routine, Olay Regenerist serum, EltaMD SPF 41 moisturizer, let that all set a few minutes, then powdered with IT Cosmetics HD powder. (that's the only loose powder I have at the moment.) I topped that with EL Doublewear light, then lightly powdered my t-zone. My makeup looked good all day, and my dreadful pores were quite diminished. I'm going to try it tomorrow too, just in case this was a fluke, or beginners luck!

Trusted Contributor

On 3/14/2015 AnnikaC said:

I tried this today, and yes, it works! I still have oily skin at 56 y/o, so I was hoping this would make a difference. I used my standard routine, Olay Regenerist serum, EltaMD SPF 41 moisturizer, let that all set a few minutes, then powdered with IT Cosmetics HD powder. (that's the only loose powder I have at the moment.) I topped that with EL Doublewear light, then lightly powdered my t-zone. My makeup looked good all day, and my dreadful pores were quite diminished. I'm going to try it tomorrow too, just in case this was a fluke, or beginners luck!

Wow, thanks for posting your results! Good for you!

I love his videos; he's very professional and informative.

Trusted Contributor

I wish he actually showed the names of the products a bit better, but he has great advice.

Trusted Contributor

I saw the OP's Wayne Goss tip last Fall and love it! It really works! Makes your make-up last all day! Have experimented with different combos and the one that works best for me is: Moisturizer - Sebamed Face Cream (I no longer use primer); A very light dusting of Bare Minerals Matte Foundation; Light application of Paula's Choice All Bases Covered Liquid Foundation; A light dusting of IT Celebration Foundation in the original version (black compact) ;Bare Minerals blush. This lasts all day with zero touch-ups. The key is to use a very light hand in each step. (And Goss partnered with Paula's Choice on an eye shadow matte kit that is the best I have ever used.)