Honored Contributor

Anybody want any Beauty items for Christmas?

I almost always ask for perfume........This year I told hubby and daughters that my perfume list is long and varied, so they really do have their pick!!!! lol! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anybody want any Beauty items for Christmas?

Smiley HappyI also love perfume for Christmas.

This year on my list is
Dolce Gabbana  LIGHT BLUE

Of course my Josie Body Butter in Vanilla Bean

Thats it for beauty...the other is a handbag !!!!

Esteemed Contributor

SK ll  I love this stuff. It’s my toner and I can not believe how it smooths my face.  It’s not cheap and I use it sparingly. I still have some left from last Christmas. 

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

SK ll  I love this stuff. It’s my toner and I can not believe how it smooths my face.  It’s not cheap and I use it sparingly. I still have some left from last Christmas. 

@godi. I love this stuff too. Haven't had it for a while though. Usually try to wait for sales at Macy's for it.....

Honored Contributor

La Vie est Belle and Fracas.  I asked Costco yesterday when they were getting their holiday assortment of perfumes in and they said it happened in September!  So no discount on La Vie...Woman Mad  I can never find a discount of any significance on Fracas (lowest Fragrance Net goes is $138).

Regular Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

Smiley HappyI also love perfume for Christmas.

This year on my list is
Dolce Gabbana  LIGHT BLUE

Of course my Josie Body Butter in Vanilla Bean

Thats it for beauty...the other is a handbag !!!!

Are you my twin sister?  Smiley LOL  I actually don't ask for anything but I bought Josie's  last TSV in Vanilla Bean for myself and I also bought Sephora Favorites Holiday Perfume Sampler that has a voucher and I will redeem it for Light Blue Eau Intense Eau de Parfum 1.6 ounces.  That last one is $65, the perfume itself is $84 (not a bad deal) and I had a coupon that sephora sent to my email and I ended up spending $50 plus tax and free shipping.  Not bad.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh sure, I would love perfume but I won't get it.  Possibly body lotion?  My one friend asked me what I wanted and I told her a gift card to Target.  This way I can buy what I want and I always find something I like at Target.  I like Nordstrom too but too expensive for a friend.  HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN   I have searched for Dior Miss Dior Cherie for years.When they dropped the Cherie part of the name the fragrance is different. I saw the original on HSN and can't wait to try it. I hope it's not another heart breaker like Amazing Grace.

Esteemed Contributor

Yep, perfume on my list, too. My Bulgari EDP is not cheap, but DS will buy it again for his mama.

Also bought a LG gift set for DDIL and one for me.

Target beauty boxes wil be gifted, including the men's boxes for DSs

Niece is getting a Clinique gift set. I buy a lot of beauty gifts for the 20-something year old women on my list. Last year they all got Philosophy gift sets.

Giving more than I am wishing for- that is as it should be at Christmas.

Esteemed Contributor

@phoenixbrd  Check on HSN for La Vie est Belle. Believe they have a sale each December. I bought some two years ago for my DIL at an amazing price! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.