Trusted Contributor

Anybody use the Thrive Buildable CC Cream

I started using it last week and really like it. I use the fair (cool undertones) and it matches perfectly.  Used to use IT CC but too yellowy for me.  

Regular Contributor

Re: Anybody use the Thrive Buildable CC Cream

It is one of my favorite "foundations".  It covers nicely without looking cakey.  I have VERY large pores and this doens't settle into them as so many products do.

Trusted Contributor

@lovetoread  So glad you like it.  I'm really enjoying it too.  I like the fact that it's  buildable if someone wants more coverage. It goes from very natural coverage to however much coverage one wants.  Just wish they would make it in a larger tube. 

Respected Contributor

I also like this CC Cream and found the shades much better than IT CC. These aren't yellow based as IT seem to be.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I totally agree.  IT cc creams are totally yellow based.  They need to realize that there are lots of people out there with cool undertones that can't wear yellow based creams. 

Valued Contributor

@LuvmyLab 

Hi yes I have been using it for a month or so . I really like it . I have oily acne prone skin and had tried cc and bb creams in the past and actually found them heavier than foundation.  I love their mascara so when I was ordering my second tube I decided to try this cc cream. I have light which is good but think when I reorder I'm trying Fair . Have a great day 

Trusted Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn  I tried the fair also because I'm Nicole Kidman type ( very fair, cool undertones) but found it kind of pasty white color. So I ordered the Fair Light (neutral undertones) and it is a perfect match. Fair may work for you but just wanted you to know.  

Valued Contributor

@LuvmyLab 

Hi thanks so much I was looking at their  chart you are right I may be fair neutral . I am really enjoying it . Have a great evening  

Super Contributor

I just gave my DD  the full sized mascara which she adores, so my next

gift  will be the CC cream.

IT CC in both Matte and Illuminating do provide buildable coverage, but if Thrive offers better color matching.....I’m in!

Honored Contributor

where are you all buying this?