Super Contributor

I haven't purchased anything in a while and don't purchase much in the way of beauty on the Q anymore. Their prices just got unreasonable.

Today, becaue I'm home and just could not watch another COVID-19 update. I switched over the the Q and saw that Tweak'd was on. I do love Tweak'd - makes my hair manageable and shiny. I was stunned at the prices! I know that it's beauty day and they usually have a minimal price break but this was really unusual. I took a look at the other items and couldn't believe the prices for LG and Dr. Denese. I haven't seen these prices in years.

I bought the Tweak'd stuff the was on free shipping. I don't give a rip about the 6 easy pays but the free shipping and the low prices snagged me. The Q's warehouses must be bursting at the seams. I wonder how much their sales have dropped off.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anybody notice the prices?

Yes! I just happened to see that Dr. Denese Firming Facial Pads are two-100 count jars for $48 and free shipping. That's a great price and a winner for me since I was getting low on my last jar. I've been using them for years...can't be without them. I'm stunned that they're also offered with free shipping!

Regular Contributor

I buy a lot of beauty products and thought today with all of us working from home I would be suckered into buying all kinds of products at good prices ( in the past I have bought many products on qvc beauty days).  Today I did not but a thing...not even tempted.  Not impressed with product selection or pricing at QVC lately.  

Honored Contributor

QVC still considers 6 easy pays = sale. Not!!!