Respected Contributor

Anybody knows what is coming by Isomers?

Isomers are scheduled on October 4-5. I know that some of you follow Facebook to find out what is coming as a special deal. Any info? Thank you

Respected Contributor

Re: Anybody knows what is coming by Isomers?

There was an Isomers message in my inbox today. Some age targeted kits. I was not overwhelmed. Can't guarantee that is the feature. I hope not!
Respected Contributor

There was an Isomers message in my inbox today. Some age targeted kits. I was not overwhelmed. Can't guarantee that is the feature. I hope not!

Trusted Contributor

Under New Items, there is a bonus size Super Skin Serum. I haven't tried it but I remember people posting positive reviews of it on prior threads. I really don't need any more Isomers for a while so I hope there isn't much temptation at all. The only thing that may get me to buy is if she did a stellar Vitamin C-Stem kit including super size of the serum. My skin is loving this line. The upcoming show times don't look like a today's top value at midnight?

Trusted Contributor

I am still wondering how to proceed with Isomers C line.  I switched to the Isomers C-Stem when that launched, not knowing that she was keeping the C&E serum and that it was for a different purpose.  THis is their explanation:

Think of it like this: Vitamin C-STEM is like food ( C stem). Vitamin C & E is like protection.  If you are out & about, then C&E is the choice. If you want to address pigmentation and wrinkles, then C-Stem is the choice.

So if I need to address ALL issues, wrinkles & pigmentation and I also want to protect, then I need 2 different C serums.  Are all other brands this way?  So confusing and too many products.