Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Anybody buy Mally's TSV today?

Did anybody buy Mally's TSV today?  I logged in expecting to see some threads going, but there were none.  I didn't buy it.  I have so much makeup and so little face!  I'm trying to use what I currently have.  I have to say I love her Onyx liner from the TSV, though.  For tightlining.  I'll probably pick that up on eBay.  I also have and like the dark circle corrector.

Were the shows enjoyable to watch?  I don't really watch QVC, I mainly just look at the webpage to see if anything interests me.  I wonder what will happen to Mally's line.  She's no longer in Ulta and Henri Bendel in NYC closed or will soon close.  Kohl's has a display of her products, but that's the only store I know of that carries it.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anybody buy Mally's TSV today?

I didn't because I'm not a fan of big kits of miscellaneous items.  I don't wear black eyeliner, so why would I want three of them?  Besides, Mally puts too much sparkle and glitter in her makeup.  There are Mally products that I love and I buy them at my local Kohl's.  No shipping charges.  I didn't see any of the presentations - just looked it up on the website.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

no--don't know what it was either but have too much make up now.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did because I really like her color sticks and mascara and wanted to try the color corrector or brightener as she called it. I was disappointed because I wanted to see them try the color sticks on Alicia, to see how they would look on a deeper skin tone, but at least in the episodes that I watched they never demonstrated on her. I will just hope for the best and if they do not work for me I will return. 

I forgot to add that the only item that I will not care for is the waterproof eyeliner. I feel as if I am the only one that does not care for waterproof products. They are just such a pain to remove.

Honored Contributor

I didn't buy, I would have liked a better assortment of products instead of three of each. I don't like black eyeliner, don't need one let alone three.

Super Contributor

I didn’t buy it but I was very tempted, I love cream eyeshadow and have dark circles to cover but I was worried because I have extremely sensitive eyes and can’t wear most eye makeup out there. I have never tried anything Mally. If I knew it was good for sensitive eyes I would have tried it because her eyeshadow stick colors are gorgeous, I love a tight eyeliner and need the dark circle cover up. I didn’t want to have to return it if it didn’t work for me.

Frequent Contributor

I bought it for my niece. It's products you would use every day. She works, so I thought she'd like to have a supply of the staples.

Valued Contributor

I bought it!  Worked out to $5 per product, which is better than drugstore.  Mally is charming so the presentations were enjoyable.   She spent most of the time on the color corrector, wish I had seen more of the eye shadows. 

I also looked for threads here and only saw the TSV one.  Looked for reviews on amazon which were largely positive.

Respected Contributor

I watched several of the presentations.  I have too much stuff and trying to use up what I have before buying more. Was interested in the dark circle treatment.  But I don't need more eyeliners especially black. The shadow sticks were really tempting but not colors I need. I recently ordered the Prevage mascara from hsn and like it so didn't need the mascara. And I am really cutting back on multiples as it gets just too overwhelming.  Bottom line is that I did not buy even though I like Mally products.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

I want to add to my earlier post that I really love Mally's pencil eyeliners -- easy to apply and last all day for me.  I currently have four of them, just no black.   Mally's eye shadow sticks are the only eye shadows I use.  Most of Mally's sticks have waaay too much glitter and shimmer for me.   Every time I find a non-shimmer color I love, it's discontinued.   

I wish Mally would create a set of eye shadow sticks in a matte or semi-matte finish.  (hint, hint...)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt