Respected Contributor

Re: Any thoughts on the new IT tsv?

This is a pass for me.  I have plenty of moisurizers I have to get thru before buying another and I hate paddle brushes.  Easy pass!

Trusted Contributor

I'm certainly not a cosmetic chemist, but my word, there's a litany of ingredients in that neck cream! 

Do any of these products have spf? thanks

Honored Contributor

@Phantom41 wrote:

I'm certainly not a cosmetic chemist, but my word, there's a litany of ingredients in that neck cream! 

All of their skincare has an ingedient deck that is crazy.  That's why I don't ever bother to try any of it. 

Contributor

It Cosmetics no longer has the "bunny" on their products since selling to LOreal. I messaged Jamie a while back and she claimed they are still cruelty free. I did not appreciate  her falsehood..it turned me off of the brand.

Trusted Contributor

@Mysticmom  My sample also does not identify a shade in any way.  I'm just assuming it is Medium as most samples I've received from IT in particular have been Medium.  I attempted to call Customer Service but they had no way of knowing.

I'm wearing it today and I really, really like it.  It is especially good for me as it is colder here in NY which is when my oily/combo skin needs a little more hydration.

The only problem is, I really, really like this shade of the sample!  And if it IS Medium I don't want to mistakenly purchase the Med-Tan.  I'm going to wait until the presentation to decide.  As in many lines, the same shades can differ from product to product, do you agree?   I went into my local Ulta but they do not carry this particular IT foundation (even though their website said they did) -  Frustrating.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fituninformed

Yes, I agree about the shades. I’m pretty certain they would choose medium for their sample since it’s the most universal.

Too bad your Ulta doesn’t carry it. I saw it in mine, but didn’t check the shades. I think I’ll buy it there eventually when I get 20% off since I don’t need the other items Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Is it me or is there tint in the neck cream? I watched the video and it seemed to add color to the model's neck. That is a dealbreaker for me. 

Regular Contributor

I thought so as well!
Respected Contributor

Neck cream? What’s next - neck soap?