Trusted Contributor

Any thoughts on a top quality eyebrow product for sparse brows that is easy to apply?

Anyone use the Wundebrow Eye Gel? If so, how is it? How easy is it to use?

Valued Contributor

Re: Any thoughts on a top quality eyebrow product for sparse brows that is easy to apply?

I have sparse brows and have been using IT Cosmetics Build a Brow pomade.  I use the color Gray even though I color my hair a light ash brown/dark blonde color.  Gray is really an ashy taupe and it comes in several other colors.  The pomade is very easy to apply, thickens my brows but looks natural.  The little pot lasted me over a year as long as I'm careful to close the top tightly to prevent drying out of the product.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any thoughts on a top quality eyebrow product for sparse brows that is easy to apply?

[ Edited ]

Purchased Wunderbrow on the recommendation of a great forum member.

Also purchased Doll 10.

WB is a 2 step process and the Doll 10 is easier and has a smaller brush for better acuracy.

Doll 10 is my favorite of the 2 and always reach for it.

eta: Product picture

https://www.qvc.com/Doll-10-Arch-Expert-Sculpting-Brow-Gel-Duo-w-Fibers.product.A284633.html?sc=SRCH

Looks like Q is out of all colors, but you can purchase it from Doris' site.

Trusted Contributor

I use Revlon Brow Fantasy. I've never used the pencil side of it but the gel side is great. Really stays put. I ony use the gel side because my brows seem to be more faded than sparse. Plus I'm always afraid that using a pencil will just look fake.

Esteemed Contributor

@crawford5153 I like IT Cosmetics Brow Power Powder & Brow Power Pomade with Brush

a311229.001.jpeg

The brush is key.  The application with this brush much easier than pencil.  I did several different ways til I found the way I liked.

Respected Contributor

I prefer  a brow mascara with fibers. I have brow hair, but some thin spots

Thrive is my current favorite. The brush is tiny, so you have lots of control.

Honored Contributor

I second @NYCLatinaMe‘s recommendation for IT Brow Powder.  The brush makes the application a breeze & it provides a natural, full-brow look. I’m a vibrant red-head & the universal taupe works just fine for me.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Purchased Wunderbrow on the recommendation of a great forum member.

Also purchased Doll 10.

WB is a 2 step process and the Doll 10 is easier and has a smaller brush for better acuracy.

Doll 10 is my favorite of the 2 and always reach for it.

eta: Product picture

https://www.qvc.com/Doll-10-Arch-Expert-Sculpting-Brow-Gel-Duo-w-Fibers.product.A284633.html?sc=SRCH

Looks like Q is out of all colors, but you can purchase it from Doris' site.

I do like the look of the shorter brush on the Doll10 product.  Thanks for that info.

I have been using Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel and like it a lot.  I buy it at Ulta.  A tube lasts a loooooong time!

Honored Contributor

If you are looking for an eyebrow product to make eyebrows look real, try Doll 10, Laura Gellar, Dior or Laura Mercier.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

My two favorite brow products are: Doll10  and YBF (HSN). They are both pencils and a universal color which I prefer. Easy to apply and last all day. You can fill in the bare spaces or extend the tail of your brow line and it does not look drawn on. 

I lost most of my brow hairs due to medication so I tried so many products. I needed a product where I didn't have to pick a shade. I have fair skin but black brows. Once I found the universal color that worked for me. Hope you have luck with one of these.