Trusted Contributor

Any thoughts on Isomer's C-Stem collection?

I bought the 4 piece C-Stem TSV and I don't know if I like it. Any other BB viewers buy it, and if so, what do you think and what results have you seen? I added it to what I was already using and neither the serum nor the cream seemed to go well with any other serum or creams. I read the reviews and comments about grittiness and that Manuella said to use the cream on skin that was damp or use less cream. Even that didn't make my skin feel like I could put my other serums or cream over it. The serum left a residue and then adding the cream over top just added another layer of gritty residue. My skin started breaking out. So I stopped using it. So is there another trick to this line, like maybe it has to absorb for 10-15 minutes before putting other products on? If you've been using, can you let us know how long you've used it, what changes have you seen in your skin, did you add this to your regime or stop using what you'd previously been using and just use these products? And overall, how did you like it, would you repurchase.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!