Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Any suggestions on a Pure Grace fragrance relpacement?

Teggers. Im a fan of pure grace since 2009. That's all I used for these years. I will stray away and back for Le vie e Belle and Aqua de Gioia but always come back for pure grace. I always received compliments from everyone with it so I still purchase from time to time only when is on special or 20% from sephora, ulta etc. I would still use it if I were you. Just don't use it strictly, little by little look for new coming fragrances and enjoy. You will find something I'm sure.
Trusted Contributor

I love Clean, but it does not last after drydown with my body chemistry. Too bad.
Regular Contributor

I gave up on Pure Grace also. It wouldn't last more than 5 minutes on me. I use to love the scent!
Frequent Contributor

I too am a PG fan, my favorite. I have been using the whipped body cream and have to say the staying power on those last. Havent bought any lotion in a while so I cant comment if they have gone down in quality but definitely try the whipped body cream.

Also want to recommend CLEAN fragrance. They sell them at Sephora so if you want to try them out. The Clean provence is my favorite if you like a little lavender but the original is very clean smelling (hence the name) some people say it smells too much like laundry but it is really nice and refreshing.

Super Contributor

I love Pure Grace and I find that the staying power has all but disappeared, so I compensate by bringing my PG spritz with me wherever I go. It's plastic, fits in my backpack (yes, backpack! I teach, and I still use a backpack), and is convenient to spritz on breaks or wherever I happen to be. It helps: I still get compliments. I spritz before heading off to go get coffee in the library cafe, and students often tell me I smell really good.

I also agree that the CLEAN brand is very nice and fresh. Warm Cotton is my favorite of the CLEAN scent family.

Super Contributor

I like Living Grace. If you are looking for another line. Maybe try the CLEAN line of fragrances. Amazon and HSN have them. They are in fact very clean, actually a bit cleaner than Pure Grace.

Regular Contributor

I think Bobbi Brown's Bath is close to Pure Grace. It's a more sophisticated scent but very similar. It definitely has more staying power.

Respected Contributor

PG has been my signature fragrance for years. As of late, I have to spritz more often and lightly go over what I'm wearing that day.

Once I've gone through PG, I'm going to try Versace's Bright Crystal EDP. It is clean with a very light floral note. It dries down to a very soft, clean smell. I tried it as I walked through the cosmetics department and could still pick up the fragrance that evening.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown