Honored Contributor

Re: Any suggestions for toner (for the face)?

Paula's Choice has a great variety of toners, based on your skin type.  That's where I'd go first.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like Versed Weekend Glow Brightening Solution as a toner. It's alcohol-free and contains glycolic, lactic, and azelaic acid plus niacinamide and vitamin c. Yet it's gentle enough for my sensitive skin. No fragrance and I like way the product dispenses, a pump on the top you press down with a cotton pad. It's the only acid based treatment I've ever been able to use daily on my skin. I use it once a day and it has really helped minimize my pores and reduce discoloration from past breakouts. My skin has never been so clear. It's available at target.

When my skin is drier I like Thayers unscented witch hazel toner. It's alcohol-free and hydrating, but still helps with pores. 

Trusted Contributor

@ Shanus, You are a sweetheart. I value and trust your opinions. Many thanks. Namaste, Stay safe and well. Prov

Honored Contributor

Babyface Antioxidant Gel Toner, all natural ingredients. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus, I sincerely appreciate your kind help. YOU are the Best! You always take the time and efforts to help each of us. Many thanks. Prov

Honored Contributor

@sligo wrote:

@Shanus, I sincerely appreciate your kind help. YOU are the Best! You always take the time and efforts to help each of us. Many thanks. Prov

@sligo   Happy to help. 🌸

Occasional Contributor

I 100% agree with the Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel. I accidentally bought the hydrating one once and it looked like I rubbed a porkchop on my face..... Not cute.
Respected Contributor

@Caffeina  I have been using Heritage Rose Water for yrs! I use it as a toner & a fine mist on my face before skincare. Also keep a mist bottle in the Fridge. I have normal skin but its great also for dry skin. It also works great spraying after any powder foundation. So many uses!