Respected Contributor

Re: Any suggestions for an eye primer with a bit of pink tinge to it, not yellow or neutral?

I checked my stash and your right, mine are a nude color and like a gold color.
Honored Contributor

Re: Any suggestions for an eye primer with a bit of pink tinge to it, not yellow or neutral?

@soonersis wrote:

Laura Geller has an eye spackle that's a light pink color. 

Yes, I have this and do not like it. I have a few of these in various colors and I just don't like any of them. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Honored Contributor

@Save the Whales wrote:
I checked my stash and your right, mine are a nude color and like a gold color.

Thanks for checking! I wonder why they don't have a pink tinged one. Their neutral one, the original one in the blue tube, is my favorite regular eye primer.

Respected Contributor

I found this one at Sephora site:
QTY
$26.00
Laura Mercier
Eye Basics
ITEM 1098854 SIZE 0.18 oz
1119 REVIEWS 10K LOVES
ADD TO BASKET
ADD TO LOVES
FIND IN STORE

COLOR Buff - medium pink beige

DETAILS

INGREDIENTS

ABOUT THE BRAND

SHIPPING & RETURNS
What it is:
A multi-tasking eye color/eye primer that camouflages imperfections and enhances makeup.

What it does:
Create the perfect canvas for your eyes. The sheer, creamy texture blends easily and smoothly, leaving a long-lasting semi-matte finish. The eyes are primed and imperfections and discolorations are covered, leaving lids smooth and even. Skin-friendly ingredients enhance this delicate skin, while botanicals soothe and vitamins A, E, and C provide anti-oxidant protection. Water-resistant and crease-proof, it contains natural clay, which prevents creasing.

What else you need to know:
Use as a primer, or alone to add a little color to your eyes.
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeautygreat find, thank you! I will check it out.

Respected Contributor

You're welcome HappyDaze. I don't post to much, it seems when I do I kill the tread......😞have a nice afternoon! 🙋💐
Regular Contributor

Urban Decay just released a new eye shadow primer called Enigma which is a cool beige matte shade. They have another called Eden that is definitely yellow, but Enigma shade may just be what you're looking for.

Valued Contributor

I don't know if they're cruelty free, but i really like trish mcevoy's eye base.  it works really well on my lids (which are a bit crepey, and oddly, get oily during the day). keeps es from creasing and i can also use it as alone as it masks lid discoloration and brightens.  I wish there was a cheaper dupe, it is pricey.

Honored Contributor

@Haircut100 wrote:

Urban Decay just released a new eye shadow primer called Enigma which is a cool beige matte shade. They have another called Eden that is definitely yellow, but Enigma shade may just be what you're looking for.

Thanks for the rec but, unfortunately, UD is now owned by a company that is not cruelty free (L'oreal). UD used to be one of my favorite lines ever.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Fluke67 wrote:

I don't know if they're cruelty free, but i really like trish mcevoy's eye base.  it works really well on my lids (which are a bit crepey, and oddly, get oily during the day). keeps es from creasing and i can also use it as alone as it masks lid discoloration and brightens.  I wish there was a cheaper dupe, it is pricey.

Yes I believe that brand is. I will check into that one, thank you!