Respected Contributor

Any suggestions for a BB, or CC cream with spf ??

I have Dr. Jart BB (it's tinted) spf 45. Has some skin treatment in it. I like it for the easy application, and natural looking..also love the high spf. The only thing...it's a little glowy.

I also tried a sample of PTR CC..its too dark, sort of yellow looking, even in the fair.

So, I'm getting ready for a new one, and wanted some suggestions. I'm very fair, and want the spf. Looking foward to hear from you all!!! THANKS!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Any suggestions for a BB, or CC cream with spf ??

My favorites are

-Missha Perfect cover BB cream (used for some years now) spf 42 - I wear it in #21 I am fair to light so you'd need the lighter one #17 I think it is? neutral color. Goes on a grayish color at first but I always tell people not to be alarmed, lol, it will adjust and look normal. Smiley Happy

-Andalou naturals CC cream (I use sheer nude) spf 30

-Physician's formula organic wear CC cream (although this one is only spf20) in light.

I am about to try Skin79's products too so looking forward to how those look.

Respected Contributor

IT CC cream - get the fair, it's very light and has 50 SPF.

Respected Contributor

I heard It CC is yellow looking (even in fair).

Super Contributor

Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream. It has a physical SPF of 25.

Honored Contributor

speaking of CC creams, I am jut now watching a Laura Geller show from a few days ago and according to the host, Laura Geller is the one who INVENTED CC creams and made them popular and what they are today. So you may want to check hers out, lol.

Honored Contributor

For BB/CC creams, my favorites are IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream and Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream. If you want a drugstore brand, Physicians Formula BB Cream works well. Rimmel isn't bad either.

Super Contributor

Missha Signature with filler or It CC (fair). Foundation would be Lioele Gel Foundation, has SP 30 something and is a one step product, primer, concealer, foundation and powder. It is my HG. (lioeletexasdotcom)

Respected Contributor

I think (I have it) the fair in IT is pretty neutral. The light is peachy and the medium is tan.

The original CC was from German for post plastic-surgery patients, then the Korean companies ran with it. I don't think Laura made it first. I'd be interested in seeing the back-story on that one.

Super Contributor

IT cc cream love love