Super Contributor

Re: Any suggestions for a BB, or CC cream with spf ??

I like Missha Perfect Cover BB cream and Physicians formula CC cream. I'm getting ready to try some skin79 samples.

Super Contributor

Smash box SPF 30. I love it. I wear it alone or with Halo bronzes on top.
Super Contributor

I'm very fair skinned and the only BB Cream that works for me is Bobbie Brown BB cream I use the lightest color Extra Light. I love the fact that it actually covers and looks very natural.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 7/18/2014 Colonel Meow said:

Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream. It has a physical SPF of 25.

Are you a ""Jane Iredale"" lover too?

This is a great product

Super Contributor

On 7/18/2014 shiloh 81 said: I'm very fair skinned and the only BB Cream that works for me is Bobbie Brown BB cream I use the lightest color Extra Light. I love the fact that it actually covers and looks very natural.

I have this too, it is a matte finish. Very natural and not overly matte. My shade is light and I could probably go one shade darker right now. A tiny amount (small pea) will do your whole face. I think it applies best with fingers.

Super Contributor

On 7/18/2014 Sister Golden Hair said:

Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream. It has a physical SPF of 25.

Are you a ""Jane Iredale"" lover too?

This is a great product

Oh I want to try this so bad. Have to get color matched for her line. I heard it is kind a thick (so a little goes a long way).

Super Contributor

I'm fair to light. I like the following BB cream which is matte with an spf of 30.

Dr Brandt BB Matte with Signature Shinerase $39

I got: Light to Medium - light beige with neutral to pink undertones

"An all-in-one oil-free beauty balm designed for oily/combination skin that provides instant mattifying coverage and oil-control for flawless, youthful, and healthy-looking skin.

BB Matte with signature Shinerase™ leaves combination, oily, and acne-prone skin looking fresh and flawless. It blends seamlessly with the skin providing an instant skin makeover, erases shine for a matte look, and covers skin imperfections like post-blemish discoloration, redness, enlarged pores, and acne scars. A highly effective treatment as well as a great alternative to makeup, this product doesn’t clog pores, hydrates, minimizes the appearance of line and wrinkles, and brightens skintone. "

Super Contributor

On 7/18/2014 HappyDaze said:

My favorites are

-Missha Perfect cover BB cream (used for some years now) spf 42 - I wear it in #21 I am fair to light so you'd need the lighter one #17 I think it is? neutral color. Goes on a grayish color at first but I always tell people not to be alarmed, lol, it will adjust and look normal. Smiley Happy

-Andalou naturals CC cream (I use sheer nude) spf 30

-Physician's formula organic wear CC cream (although this one is only spf20) in light.

I am about to try Skin79's products too so looking forward to how those look.

HD, I believe the lighter shade is #13. I just tried it, and yes, it is VERY fair. I looked like a geisha. But it may work very well for the OP, as you recommended. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 7/18/2014 myshell624 said:

I like Missha Perfect Cover BB cream and Physicians formula CC cream. I'm getting ready to try some skin79 samples.

I also like these Missha and Physician Formula CC creams. The PF CC seems lighter than their BB cream. Too me, skin 79's coverages was lighter.

Super Contributor

On 7/18/2014 sun8shine said:
On 7/18/2014 Sister Golden Hair said:

Are you a "Jane Iredale" lover too?

This is a great product{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Oh I want to try this so bad. Have to get color matched for her line. I heard it is kind a thick (so a little goes a long way).

Yes, very much so! I cannot stress this enough! I was doing it all wrong at first (applying the same amount as I would in regular foundation), and thought it looked horrible! This BB cream takes a very light touch.