Contributor

Any reviews on the new BE Serum Foundation..the reviews online disappeared...

I went to look it up online and saw there had been reviews but when I click on the item page the reviews are gone...has anyone here tried it yet and how do you like it...thanks!

New Contributor

Re: Any reviews on the new BE Serum Foundation..the reviews online disappeared...

They removed because they were not reviews of the product. There are only a select few people, other than BE employees, that have actually tried the product.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any reviews on the new BE Serum Foundation..the reviews online disappeared...

I just checked Sephora..they will sell the foundation starting May 1~May have to wait for reviews until then, unless QVC posts some.

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Contributor

This product is not actually available yet, thus there can be no reviews until it is available and people have had a chance to try it. All the sales of it right now are advanced orders that are supposed to ship on April 8th.

Super Contributor

I'm glad they removed those non-reviews.....