Valued Contributor

Any reviews on the Active Argon tsv from E V I NE

Did it work for you

Frequent Contributor

Re: Any reviews on the Active Argon tsv from E V I NE

I used it three times so far,and haven't noticed much difference in my skin. I'm not that impressed. I will keep using it and maybe leave it on a little longer.

I use it and like it. Have used for about a year now. I have also used Josie’s products and liked those as well.  The AA line works better for me. AA 5 minute facial is a must have though.  I’ve never used anything like it. 🙂

Trusted Contributor

Hi Lucky Girl, Evine is having a special on Active Aragon tonight & tomorrow night in case you're interested. Have a great weekend! L <3Robot Happy

Honored Contributor

How does this differ from Josie's AA ladies?  It looks "interesting". 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

wrote:

How does this differ from Josie's AA ladies?  It looks "interesting". 

It is not as heavy~ has a lighter feel and sinks into skin quickly ~ I really like its delivery~ It does have  a slight fragrance ~ which i found nice and not to over powering (and i am not a huge fragrance person ) 

Respected Contributor

Just to add , they changed the fragrance to an all natural instead of the original chemical fragrance , i sent back the original and prefer the curent version. I don't think there should be fragrance in  skincare , but i can handle the new version.

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much

New Contributor

Glad to see some discussion on Active Argan, as I have been watching Morgen Schick all morning.  I placed an order but canceled. The clear bottle worried me, since most oils are preserved in dark bottles. The oil is not listed as pure.  When the question of ingredients was brough up, Morgen said she could not provide the answer because it's patent pending, but asked that the audience take her word that it's organic.  OK.   

More Googling brought up the press release from 2016 that stated Active Argan was formulated for Evine and that MS was a representative.  

I think I will stick with Josie Maran's oil, not just because her love for the product drove her to build her products base on argan oil, but because she is not just a hired face.  

Trusted Contributor

I like Morgan, she disappeared for a while and showed up on Evine. She is so beautiful. She was a Ford model, and I would never guess her to be 55 y/o.

For some reason, she is more credible to me when she speaks about her product. Her husband is also a doctor (research doctor maybe?) who works in stem cell therapy area of medicine.

Granted, Argan oil is not a human cell, but it sounds like she is applying the same stem cell technology as researchers are using for human cells.

This new, more potent oil she brought today sounds very interesting. Getting into the skin is key, and she has figured out how to make the molecule tiny, tiny, tiny so it actually gets into the skin.

One drop goes so far, this bottle she has would last a really long time.

I have never tried Josie's because I do not like listening to her. Morgan is actually describing the science behind her product.

Price is great!