Trusted Contributor

Re: Any reviews on the Active Argon tsv from E V I NE

@JustMe703I understand what you are saying, but I read it differently.

Morgan had a whole line years ago on another channel.

She came back to Evine 2 years ago because she does not want to sell it in stores. She wants to explain it, and show clinicals, and tell people why it is worth using.

That is why "formulated for Evine" does not alarm me. It is similar to Andrew Lessman only doing his vitamins for HSN. It is his product, he makes it, and he talks about it. But if HSN asked him to make a new product, or repackage it to their specs, he would do it because he is in contract with HSN.

Evine is trying to keep up with HSN, QVC, Amazon, and also brick and brick and mortar stores. Maybe they asked Morgan to make it better and bring it in cheaper. We will never know, but Morgan is passionate about the product, similar to Dimitri. When it is your own product, being passionate shows.

Trusted Contributor

I keep all my AA oils in the box they came in. I don't keep any of my product in the bathroom. It's a very easy and simple solution to the clear bottle issue. Plus, I keep them in a cool dark cabinet in my home. 

I agree with what @gabstoomuch said. Well done. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I too agree with gabbstoomuch! Morgen is sincere in purpose. LOVE the products and they actually make my skin hydrated and plump and it does last all day...even after the gym workout. I use some of Josie's too but they are heavier.  I gave up on the more chemically laden products  with intials of S and I  on Evine and now try to focus more on AA.

One thing I do wish is that Mogen was more acessible to buyers. I am not on Instagram or Twitter and it is hard to communicate with her without using these two vehicles. However, that will not in any way stop me from purchasing.

I truly hope that she is successful and stays on Evine so it is affordable for all

New Contributor

I guess my comment came across wrong - it was not against Morgen. Love her and her previous line with HSN. Her own line, I can get behind and that's why I had initially ordered.  And I agree, the price and size is excellent!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I use it and like it. Have used for about a year now. I have also used Josie’s products and liked those as well.  The AA line works better for me. AA 5 minute facial is a must have though.  I’ve never used anything like it. 🙂

I can't find this. Do you by any chance mean the four layer masque?