Honored Contributor

Re: Any regular customers who DID NOT receive the S&H e-mail notification?

I finally received the email later yesterday afternoon. When I click on the banner it does not have all the info that is in the email. At any rate I won't be ordering anything unless I know it's something I'm going to keep. No way will I be stuck with return & original shipping costs. I can find it some place else that does refund original shipping, will offer free shipping or a discount & no tax. I basically buy Wen from Q now. I don't order as much from Q because I don't like paying shipping on each item. There are so many other places that only charge a rate depending on the weight & zip code it's shipping to.

Honored Contributor

I didn't get the email but my QVC spending has dropped significantly. When I return things, I never use QVC's prepaid label. Always print my own.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

I wonder if some of our emails are getting caught in our spam filter? Just a thought.

Esteemed Contributor

I got the s&h e-mail this morning.

Honored Contributor

I'm a big-time customer and have gotten nothing.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

On 2/3/2015 Kachina624 said: I'm a big-time customer and have gotten nothing.

Same here; nada.

Respected Contributor

Not sure how it affects Alaska and Hawaii. We pay more for off shore.

Honored Contributor

On 2/3/2015 cgil said:
On 2/3/2015 Shogirl said:

I'm a regular customer and did not receive the S/H notification. I also agree that this forum is nice for that very reason - to let all customers know what the heck is going on!

I didn't receive anything either...and I order WAY too much! I think the no refund on returns situation is a result of people who order multiples of an item (one in each color) to get them home and look at them knowing full well that they will return all but one. I have heard a lot about this practice especially regarding handbags.

I agree. People who take advantage always ruin it for those who use policies as they were intended to be used.

QVC isn't the first nor will they be the last to change their policies. After all, Amazon raised its "free" shipping 20% in 2015. It's still good for frequent buyers, but it's a HUGE percentage increase. For me, it made sense to stop paying the Prime and just pay occasionally for what I do order. $99? Not happening. I just don't buy that much.

Other companies have also changed and when gas goes back up in price yes, I think it will), we're going to see more.

Honored Contributor

Companies like Talbots changed their return policy a few years ago. They used to take back anything at any time. Now, it's such a convoluted mishmash of rules on returns vs exchanges that I can't even explain it if I wanted to.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I got it a couple of hours ago.