Respected Contributor

Re: Any regular customers who DID NOT receive the S&H e-mail notification?

On 2/3/2015 millieshops said:
On 2/3/2015 cgil said:
On 2/3/2015 Shogirl said:

I'm a regular customer and did not receive the S/H notification. I also agree that this forum is nice for that very reason - to let all customers know what the heck is going on!

I didn't receive anything either...and I order WAY too much! I think the no refund on returns situation is a result of people who order multiples of an item (one in each color) to get them home and look at them knowing full well that they will return all but one. I have heard a lot about this practice especially regarding handbags.

I agree. People who take advantage always ruin it for those who use policies as they were intended to be used.

QVC isn't the first nor will they be the last to change their policies. After all, Amazon raised its "free" shipping 20% in 2015. It's still good for frequent buyers, but it's a HUGE percentage increase. For me, it made sense to stop paying the Prime and just pay occasionally for what I do order. $99? Not happening. I just don't buy that much.

Other companies have also changed and when gas goes back up in price yes, I think it will), we're going to see more.

I don't understand how it is taking advantage. In fact, hosts often encourage the behavior. It can be difficult to choose a color from a tv or computer screen. We all know the sizing is all over the place with little to no consistency. Often, you just can't know until trying on or seeing I person. I have no dog, per se, in this fight. I tried once or twice to buy Q clothing and was dissatisfied with sizing and quality so have not since then. Others have had better luck but still, with the inconsistencies and lack of any decent on air descriptions I don't think it is taking advantage. It is the business model.
Super Contributor

I really like th way HSN has free shipping SO VERY FREQUENTLY on popular products---don't know why QVC doesn't...makes me go to Sephora and Ulta more often...they might be two dollars more, but I don't have to pay $6.00 shipping on an eyebrow pencil...

Respected Contributor

Never received the email either.

I don't receive emails for tsv's for brands I buy except for the evening before...sometimes.

Maybe because I'm across the US on the other side. Email can be as slow as QVC delivery.

Pony Express Slow.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I just got my email yesterday (Monday). I don't buy much from QVC so they probably don't care so much about me getting it.

Honored Contributor

I did not receive an email, and would not expect to. The notice is clearly visible when we sign on to the board here.

And I think I've also seen multiple threads about it.

Respected Contributor

On 2/3/2015 september said:

I did not receive an email, and would not expect to. The notice is clearly visible when we sign on to the board here.

And I think I've also seen multiple threads about it.

I got the e-mail today. I haven't seen any notice when I sign-on here.

Valued Contributor

I did not receive this notification, glad I read this and some explain more thank you. I see some benefits But not sure of everything yet. I hate change.
Honored Contributor

I just noticed a lot of Linea sweaters still show the shipping at $6.72. I went to order one and the $6.72 isn't changed per the new policy. Just be aware if you are placing any orders as this is probably true of many clothing lines.

Honored Contributor

I just noticed a lot of Linea sweaters still show the shipping at $6.72. I went to order one and the $6.72 isn't changed per the new policy. Just be aware if you are placing any orders as this is probably true of many clothing lines.

Frequent Contributor

I did not receive the email regarding s/h and have been a customer since it was CVN. Yesterday I ordered the Joan Rivers Trench Coat, loved the $3.00 shipping and received it today! Fastest delivery ever!!