Honored Contributor

Re: Any recs for a cheap drugstore shampoo? I tried White Rain and didn't like it.

I used to Conditioner Only wash with Suave conditioners and they worked well for that. I didn't really use the shampoos. I used to like Root Awakening when I used shampoo. I bought the hydrating one over the purifying one.

Respected Contributor

Re: Any recs for a cheap drugstore shampoo? I tried White Rain and didn't like it.

Garnier

Respected Contributor

Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion color care shampoo and conditioner (gold bottles).

I've been using this for a few weeks and my hair looks nice. I doubt that it makes the color last longer but this is a good inexpensive product.

Contributor

Seriously. Head and Shoulders Green Apple. Always get compliments the days i use it. Amazing shine. Probably would be the same with other scents but try green apple first. They have a 2 in 1, a shampoo and a conditioner so read the labels!
Frequent Contributor

I have really short hair and like the Pantene 2 in 1's. I like the Ice Shine. Does the job for me!

PS It's always on sale somewhere Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I have to add a RAVE for Suave Keratin SMOOTH shampoo and conditioner (tan beige bottles). I have baby fine non color treated hair which wants to spring into waves on the sides and I wear it in a short bob. I am very happy with the way my hair feels and behaves using these two product. I can only compare it to the Lanza brand Smooth line, it is that good.

Honored Contributor

I use herbal essences, Garnier or John Frieda. All depends on what's on sale.

Frequent Contributor

Another vote for Suave Professionals. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Suave
Valued Contributor

Also in my shower, Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner. It makes my hair feel light with lots of body.