Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any recommendations for a safe sunscreen?

@soxfan wrote:

@lkat  said, "If you're interested in a tinted sunscreen for your face, I love the MyChelle Tinted Sun Shield Liquid SPF 50."

Thanks for the info. Where do you purchase this brand? I'm currently using the Tatcha sunscreen that was a BOGO a while back on the Q. I really like it and have it on auto-delivery. I haven't had good luck with Tatcha AD's so I may be looking for an alternative.

@soxfan 

Many co-op type stores carry MyChelle skincare/cosmetics. It can also be found at Whole Foods.

Trusted Contributor

@soxfan Sorry for the delay in answering, I haven't been on for a couple of days.  I bought mine at Ulta.  I think you can also get it at Amazon or a few other online retailers.

Are you a Red Sox or White Sox fan?  Just asking because I'm from MA Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I use supergoop Matte screen tinted and love it. I also use their unseen sunscreen product as well. I use that if I am going to put on a full face of make up since it also acts like a primer. Both are SPF 40. I understand the concern about chemicals in Products as I jumped on that bandwagon a couple of years ago. After a while I noticed some of the products I was using did not work well at all and the more research I did the more I realized what I’m putting into my body as far as food goes is more important what I’m putting on my body. There’s no way we can avoid all the toxins around and I also believe “clean” beauty has become the new marketing gimmick. Sure it’s nice to avoid certain chemicals but I truly don’t think many as are bad as we’re led to believe. Just my thoughts.
Super Contributor

@lkat Red Sox!!  Thanks for the info on Ulta. I'll check it out next time I'm there.