Valued Contributor

Any other bad girls at the Nordstroms make up sales of late?

I caved on the Lancome last night, two bonus gifts for a 75.00 min, well that aint bad! Suffice it to say, I am set on lipstick.  Boy oh boy, must add, I took some pics lately of the selfie variety and really did my makeup   carefully, used a lipbrush with my lipsticks and OMG, did it ever make a huge difference. Just sayin!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Any other bad girls at the Nordstroms make up sales of late?

They messed up my last order. Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

*raises hand*

I bought some Dior goods online.

Honored Contributor

Honestly didn't need anything, so I passed.

Frequent Contributor

I bought the Kate Somerville kit.

Honored Contributor

I had a $20 cash certificate from Nordies so used that and bought new shampoo--regenesis by revitalash. Nothing else caught my fancy. And that wasn't on the big ann sale-so really---no I didn't buy anything from the sale.  I just wasn't that impressed this year.

Regular Contributor

Ooohh, I really wanted the Trish McEvoy makeup and planner set.  But, I didn't -- yet!

Honored Contributor

I did cave but it has taken me 2 weeks going on 3 weeks tomorrow of trying to get the product. I ordered online because I knew I wouldn't make it to the store.

The first order was stolen,  the mail post office in my town, someone got some nice stuff for a good amount of money.

Nordstorm is replacing the items, they should be here tomorrow according to delivery status. Wonder if I will get the box.

I probably should have gone in to get the stuff.,

Respected Contributor

Isn't it horrible how some people think a package left at your front door is fair game? It's that way in my area, too. It's pathetic.

Valued Contributor

I bought the MAC all matte eye shadow palette exclusively for Nordstorm (very pretty, but I am new to MAC shadows and they seem to be very sheer), a good deal on two Beauty Blenders and cleaner (by the way, that cleaner cleans my Beauty Blender like it is new!!) and three Sigma brushes (I have been wanting to try them as that seems to be all the beauty bloggers use).