Frequent Contributor

Any opinions on the Peter Thomas Roth Masks ? Help appreciated !

Anyone tried the Peter Thomas Roth masks. I'm considering the 6 pack special available, but would love to hear thoughts on his masks. Any help will be greatly appreciated .

Honored Contributor

Re: Any opinions on the Peter Thomas Roth Masks ? Help appreciated !

From earlier today.....

Discussion on PTR Masks 6-pack

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sweetness47...I am a PTR mask JUNKIE! The 6-pack is a good one to try. I use both the Pumpkin Enzyme mask and Rose mask, but the Gold mask is one that I have not tried. My favorites are: 1. Irish Moore Mud mask - GET IT! The best deep, purifying clean on the planet! 2. Pumpkin Enzyme Mask - great exfoliation and the smell alone is worth every penny. 3. FirmX mask (I think hat's the name) - another great exfoliator & you can see the dead skin sloughing off. 4. Rose Mask - calming, refining, rejuvinating (actually, this runs very close to being #3) 5. Cucumber Mask (although I really think the Rose mask gives very similar results) Enjoy!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

Thank you Surferwife... your information was very helpful. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question in such detail.