Respected Contributor

Any one watch Evine in HD? Dimitri looked

I was watching Dimitri and his skin looked wrinkle free , I just wondered if anyone gets it in HD.

Honored Contributor

Re: Any one watch Evine in HD? Dimitri looked

[ Edited ]

no I don't get Evine or QVC in HD with Dish for some reason. Only HSN. But even in non-HD his skin looks flawless.

Respected Contributor

I only get QVC in HD. I didn"t know if Evine is even broadcast in HD. Thanks for responding.

Trusted Contributor

Any one watch Evine in HD? Dimitri looked

Yes, I noticed too.

I wondered to myself if he's had "work done" or botox.His forehead was just a litte too wrinkle free.

Respected Contributor

I believe that Evine, like HSN, use filtered lenses on their cameras.  In addition, many items he presents have "temporary" instant benefits, because I've seen close-ups on him as he is puttin on various products and he definitely has wrinkles to start and demonstrates how they disappear almost like magic.

He's got good skin, obviously a combination of lifetime of taking care and good genes.

Honored Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

I believe that Evine, like HSN, use filtered lenses on their cameras.  In addition, many items he presents have "temporary" instant benefits, because I've seen close-ups on him as he is puttin on various products and he definitely has wrinkles to start and demonstrates how they disappear almost like magic.

He's got good skin, obviously a combination of lifetime of taking care and good genes.

@Buck-i-Nana  I agree with you.  Either last night or during the day today, he was demo'ng the DWP Line Erase on Kat.  You're supposed to direct the tip of the tube into the crease/wrinkle and tap it in.  Then Dimitri squeezed the tube and made about a quarter size blob on his hand.  He rubbed his hands together and said, "This is how I use it", as he pressed it over his entire face.  He uses lots of his own stuff so he SHOULD have good skin.

Honored Contributor

I watch it in HD and his skin is wrinkle free. He uses his products.  He  seems to have a big following.  I enjoy watching himSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Dimitri uses all of his own stuff...........I wonder how long it takes him every night.......................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Dimitri uses all of his own stuff...........I wonder how long it takes him every night.......................

@Desertdi  I don't think he has an AM and PM routine....more like an all day routine...LOL

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi  I don't think he has an AM and PM routine....more like an all day routine...LOL

Just thinking about it, @JeanLouiseFinch and @Desertdi , makes me chuckle...imagining him with overflowing pockets of product...grabbing here and there all day long!  Woman LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?