Respected Contributor

Any one loving latest Perricone TSV ?

This is the first time using Sub D , it is a light texture , but with Glycolic it does tingle for a couple of seconds. I think i like the firming moisturizer. I don't have a problem with the cream's smell but does it do anything ? Any opinions ?

Honored Contributor

Re: Any one loving latest Perricone TSV ?

@MW in IowaI have been using Perricone products for several years, but never before the Sub D.  So far I can just say that I like the feel of it as it goes on -  for me, it's way too soon to know whether that will tanslate to a visible difference beyond the instant hydrated look I think any good moisturizer gives.  I plan to continue with it - that's for sure.

I've been using the facial mositurizer for quite a while -  all I can tell you is that I do have wrinkles as do most women of 75, but they are actually less apparent than they used to be.  Given that I grew up before all the anti-aging and before the constant admonitions about not tanning and using sunscreen, I'm very satisfied with the results. 

What I really can't tell anyone is exactly which product in my Perricone regime is responsible for those results.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the reply , it is a little early to judge , i want to make sure i use nothing else but these products to see any change , i tried to cancel  but it was to late. So iwant to give this a fair chance before i make any decision

Honored Contributor

I sent mine back. I developed a very bad rash all over my neck and cheeks. Granted, I have sensitive skin but this looks like a bad sunburn and it is very uncomfortable.

Respected Contributor

You just never know what ingredient you might react to. I usually can use any thing , but years ago i used Suzanne Somers eye gel and i got really red instantly around the eyes . So even so called natural products can be a problem Poison Ivy is natural but we know where that leads.

Valued Contributor

@MW in Iowa I have been using the Sub D for about a year now  (bought earlier Neuropeptide TSV with face finishing moisturizer). I'm 49 and it seemed overnight, my neck didn't match my face 😕 Crepey with those band lines ugh..was using Argan oil, Bareminerals neck cream, etc. While they did hydrate well, nothing seemed to work without me slathering them on every single day. 

I gave the Sub D time to work. It wasn't instant. I also added Dr. Gross Ferulic Retinol 2x week. About the second month, I started seeing a much smoother neck even when I forgot my regime a day or two. By the third month I saw my band rings mostly gone. It's not perfect like I'm 20, but what a difference in my appearance. Glad I didn't give up as I usually like instant results. Try it out awhile&hopefully it will be what you're looking for!

Respected Contributor

I know they show results in 2 weeks and 28 days but, i really think 45 day return policy would be more fair especially at this price point .

Valued Contributor

Yes, agree! In presentations they show you 30 day before&afters but sometimes also say be patient, long term results cumulative.  45 days would be more appropriate.  I bought it knowing I was going to take my time (unless I had a reaction) and wait it out past the return policy.  I usually don't wait past a few weeks but I was running out of things to try&this is a higher end product I was only going to try with a TSV.