Respected Contributor

Re: Any one know what nail polish Jessica Faust of Bareminerals was wearing May 20?

Penny Talk is difficult to apply. It's very metallic and it's hard to get a smooth, straight stroke/line.
Respected Contributor

Re: Any one know what nail polish Jessica Faust of Bareminerals was wearing May 20?

@Love orchids wrote:

Jessica responded.  It's Essie Penny Talk.  I have had this one for a couple years.  Will have to put it on and see what I think.

Thanks for the info.

I'll take a look around for this color.  

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

@Love orchids wrote:

Jessica responded.  It's Essie Penny Talk.  I have had this one for a couple years.  Will have to put it on and see what I think.

That doesn't surprise me, that's a great color. Orly Rage is also a fantastic rose gold and one of the first rose gold polishes I remember seeing.

Honored Contributor

Reviews say Penny Talk is very pretty, but hard to apply yourself and chips quickly.

Honored Contributor

Check out Nicole for OPI, It's Possible, very pretty rose gold metallic

Regular Contributor

The question was asked because this is a beauty forum and we love discussing beauty topics we're interested in- I asked as well

Spoiler
☺️