Honored Contributor

Re: Any one ever used this product ?

MacJoe's.jpg

Husband (died last yr) out on town.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@SharkE  - Glad you like the Doll 10 TCE foundation.  I want to try it, but I don't want the entire set or need a foundation brush.  May have to go to her website.  We'll be waiting on another pic of you.  Smiley Happy

I like her brush it does the job well.

all these foundations you just put a dot of creme on the brush and it does a whole side of your face.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  - you look as lovely as you do in the older pics!  Like your hair color.  It suits your complexion.   I didn't realize you lost your hubby in 2021.  That wasn't too long ago.  Sorry for your loss.  If I was still living in Amarillo, I would look you up for lunch!  

Honored Contributor

and I would gladly go. LOL At my age I can't get anybody to do anything with me. Most women are still tied down with sick husbands, watching grandkids, money troubles.

I'm childless and was left OK financially and it's like pulling teeth to get anybody to go out. All my family is up in Ind.

Yep, he died last yr. of what they call "widow maker' heart problem.

Died in 2 hrs after I got him to hospital.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

I'm so sorry Smiley Sad  

Respected Contributor

@SharkE I'm so sorry for the loss of your husband. It's none of my business but if you're childless and all your family is in Indiana,  why don't you move there? 

I'm in a similar situation where it's just DH and me here in Texas and all my family is elsewhere. If he should go before me, I wouldn't hesitate to move to where my family is.  I couldn't stay here all alone. 

Honored Contributor

Been here for 12 yrs. all my business dealings is down here. Have to sell house, find new house , patio home, etc up in Ind. all I have up there is 2 sisters, one is ok, other one devil can have, have to fly up there and find new digs.

Have to contact SS, change dr.'s and dentist, call the moving van, transfer truck and van, pay that bill. transfer money to new bank, get new drivers license, transfer my holdings to another branch of a company who is holding my assets.

I've made friends and my Baptist preacher is my executor. Nobody up there would have the sense to take care of anything. LOL Parents died long time ago. Dad was no good, mother died at 28. Raised by an Aunt who I'm not particularily fond of. My family wasn't the Waltons.

Reckon I'll stick it out. Couldn't stand the In-laws either. I wasn't good enough for their son.  I feel safer down here. In laws dead too. I dropped kicked husbands sisters when he died. I'm free as a bird down here.

Good luck !

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wouldn't leave either @SharkE .  You're living in a good area and as you stated, you are completely settled and happy there.  Even if you did have a few more family members in Indiana, I still wouldn't leave.  Moving is not an easy thing.  Good for you for staying!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

<  Unfortunately, Deleted by User  >

Honored Contributor

Glad to be of service. Make sure whomever you make as executor name is known on legal documents.  At my financial institution he is named as such. They have to have that when anybody dies, so, they know who to contact. If not you'll be surprised how many long lost family members will suddenly make claim.

We had a mirror will, what was his was mine and vice versa. You have to name another person in case you both die at same time.  Make sure you have a will. This is the most important thing. If you die without a will, then, it goes to court and Gov. moves in. One of the first things we did when we moved in 2010 was have a Tx Will, Indiana's becomes null and void.

Now, that's he's gone, up to me, I had to  get a lawyer to have only my name on the house title, cars,  I put all scattered financial dealings under one umbrella for easier taxation. He didn't believe in all eggs in one basket, but, I do. I got a CPA to handle financial taxes.  Pastor has copy of my last will and testament. He'll be paid for his trouble. He has keys to my house and numbers to call and beneficiary SS numbers, phone numbers, etc.   Stuff will be sold and divied up to the 2 who will get the whole shooting match. LOL

Pastor has done this before with other widows, if he should die before me, then , his wife who is a social worker will handle the job.  All in all think I did alright. I didn't know how to write a check, pump gas, I had a good cry and pulled myself up and got 'er done with the help from the man upstairs. You do what U have to do when you have to do it.

LOL