Super Contributor

Re: Any new/new to you YouTubers we should know about?

Some of my faves:

JenLovesReviews - SO informative.  She does a MakeupMinute video every day - a minute long with the latest news in the beauty industry.  She does an hour long What's Up in Makeup video on Sundays.  If you want to be informed - check her out!  Plus she's very personable.  She also does tutorials and other beauty-related videos.

MakeupGeek - Such a sweet woman.  Has her own cosmetics company now, which is great stuff.

Tarababyz - Boy this woman can BUY some makeup.  I haven't watched anyone who has as much makeup as Tara!  Her forte' is showing us the latest makeup in action.  Great tutorials - ESPECIALLY for hooded eyes.

EmilyNoel83, KathleenLights, Samantha March...

Regular Contributor

I think LisalisaD1 has a serious problem. People who are always wanting the next thing someone else has will never be satisfied. She is trying to be a young teeny bopper & right now I think looks awful. She is probably a very nice person but the way she spends money is really shameful, even is she has it to blow. JMO

Respected Contributor

@FUTURE Yes, I agree that Elle is excellent.

Respected Contributor

@GreenEyedGirl wrote:

Some of my faves:

JenLovesReviews - SO informative.  She does a MakeupMinute video every day - a minute long with the latest news in the beauty industry.  She does an hour long What's Up in Makeup video on Sundays.  If you want to be informed - check her out!  Plus she's very personable.  She also does tutorials and other beauty-related videos.

MakeupGeek - Such a sweet woman.  Has her own cosmetics company now, which is great stuff.

Tarababyz - Boy this woman can BUY some makeup.  I haven't watched anyone who has as much makeup as Tara!  Her forte' is showing us the latest makeup in action.  Great tutorials - ESPECIALLY for hooded eyes.

EmilyNoel83, KathleenLights, Samantha March...

Thanks for the recommendation of JenLovesReviews.

New Contributor

ashyRe: Any new/new to you YouTubers we should know about?

I'm youtube obsessed. I would say my favorites are:

Hot and Flashy

Mascara to Midnight

Jenifer Jenkins

KarenReneBeauty

Georgia Sunshine

Respected Contributor

I just found these youtubers recently and they are not just makeup but very informative on other subjects also.

Tracey Hensel

Sophia Knightly ( Romance novel writer some of  you might know her)

Dominique Sachse

Marla Robinson

These are women over 45 and very classy women.

Respected Contributor

I will have to check some of these out.  Every time I try and watch a you tube video about a cosmetic I am interested in, they yap, yap, yap, yap.......I just want the demo and only talk to say something about the product.  

Valued Contributor

I love Mrs Gingers Beauty.  She is an over 40 youtuber from Scotland with a background in medical research who does very thorough product reviews (makeup and skin care).   I have bought many things based on her reviews, and have rarely been disappointed.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Dr. Dray- but she also goes on and on about food and hanging out with her mom, I loved her walgreens video!

Nice for older beauties but all round good:

Caroline Hirons

Miss Frankie Cat - you never see her, she just presents products
a model recommends

salie hughes beauty 

Tricia Cusden- for older women, also has a makeup line

maryellen after 60

Regular Contributor

You can check out my niece Mariah Kittrell.  Yes, she is young and has only recently started making videos.  I am so proud of her for coming out of her shell and doing this.  She has always been so shy so this has been a big step for her.