@banned again wrote:

Beauty TSVs through December 24

Tuesday, December 3, 2019 WEN by Chaz Dean

Thursday, December 5, 2019 TATCHA- Skin Care

Sunday, December 8, 2019 philosophy -beauty

Friday, December 13, 2019 Dyson SuperSonic Hair Dryer

Tuesday, December 17, 2019 Beauty Gifts

Thursday, December 19, 2019 tarte beauty

Thanks for posting this, would love to know that the Tarte special will be.

Respected Contributor

Re: Any more beauty TSV’s before xmas?

@Shanus wrote:

@banned again   I'm not sure the TSVs later in the month would arrive in time to wrap and give as gifts. Not sure if they have a guaranteed delivery cut-off. Oops. Don't think I'd count on that anyway. 

"December 21 being our last ship date without the customer paying for expedited shipping it's more difficult for us to capture last-minute sales."

Mike George said December 21 was the guaranteed delivery cut-off in his Qurate Q3 conference call.

Honored Contributor

@LovePhil wrote:

@Mysticmom  There is a Philosophy TSV on Dec. 8th.  It has been posted and is available now.  Item # is A373236. It is Philosophy Grace and Love Holiday 4 piece layering set.  $79

------

Do people really layer their scents? Seems like an old-fashioned term. I just wish Philosophy bath products would linger (maybe not the ones smelling like alcoholic drinks).

Frequent Contributor

Check their website today. Excellent deals

Valued Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

I think my Clarisonic is showing signs of dying. Thought for sure there would be a TSV in December. In years past, they would flood us with Clarisonic shows.

@Tricolor 

i am sorry to hear about your clarisonic.

i don't think there was a tsv last xmas. there was a pop sonic face cleanser tool as a tsv last xmas.

clarisonic has a 30% off sale site wide, that ends tonight 12/2. i know a few weeks ago, they still had the original mia 1 marked down because they discontinued the original mia 1 & 2.

while i don't watch often, i don't recall there being a clarisonic tsv, since the summer of 2018. for a reason that i don't know, i bought that tsv, even though i already have 2, because of the # of brush heads, made it like getting the tool for free. shortly after that, they came out with the new (and not improved in my opinion models) and haven't been on air much since then. the newer ones cost more.

Respected Contributor

@iwrite wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

I think my Clarisonic is showing signs of dying. Thought for sure there would be a TSV in December. In years past, they would flood us with Clarisonic shows.

@Tricolor 

i am sorry to hear about your clarisonic.

i don't think there was a tsv last xmas. there was a pop sonic face cleanser tool as a tsv last xmas.

clarisonic has a 30% off sale site wide, that ends tonight 12/2. i know a few weeks ago, they still had the original mia 1 marked down because they discontinued the original mia 1 & 2.

while i don't watch often, i don't recall there being a clarisonic tsv, since the summer of 2018. for a reason that i don't know, i bought that tsv, even though i already have 2, because of the # of brush heads, made it like getting the tool for free. shortly after that, they came out with the new (and not improved in my opinion models) and haven't been on air much since then. the newer ones cost more.

Well I can't complain because mine is probably close to 8 years old. My first lasted about 10 years. So I do get mileage out of mine. I keep getting email from Clarisonic but was hoping that QVC would have a better deal. 

Valued Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

Well I can't complain because mine is probably close to 8 years old. My first lasted about 10 years. So I do get mileage out of mine. I keep getting email from Clarisonic but was hoping that QVC would have a better deal. 

@Tricolor 

yes, the original ones last a long time. i still have/use the first one, when they first came out, over 10 years ago. i have 2 more and just rotate between them. based on the reviews, i don't know if the new models have the longevity that ours have. reviews seem to be mixed.

if i only had 1, i would buy the original mia, and not the new model, as it has stood the test of time, if you know what i mean.

Contributor

I am sad there isn't a first aid beauty TSV this December. There have been them in the past few years!