Super Contributor

Any info on the upcoming Bare Minerals TSV

Anyone know anything about the Sept. 18 TSV   I am in need of a Bare Minerals fix.

Contributor

Re: Any info on the upcoming Bare Minerals TSV

Bring out your skin's radiant glow with bareSkin Serum Foundation, the latest complementary complexion innovations, and universally flattering color for eyes, cheeks & lips.

Receive: (1)1 fl.oz bareSkin Serum Foundation SPF 20, (1).20 fl. oz bareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer, (1).3 oz bareSkin Perfecting Veil Sheer Boost, (1).03 oz Equinox Blush, (1).02 oz Crushed Copper Eyecolor, (1).06 oz Purely Brilliant Lipcolor in Delicate Cinnamon,(1) Perfecting Face Brush,(1) Double-Ended Expert Application Cheek & Eye Brush.

Honored Contributor

I do not need the Serun Foundation(have it-love it), but the rest sounds really nice, so since my daughter wants to try the Serum Foundation, maybe I will order it in her shade and keep the other stuff for me and give her the foundation......I love the Foundation brush that comes with the Serum Foundation though,so it sounds like she would have to purchase that separately????? 

Honored Contributor

Someone either in this forum or the TSV forum is an extensive thread about the TSV.  I'm pretty sure someone already received it and reviewed it. 

This is very similar to last year's TSV around this same time.  All the products in last years set were a winner for me.  

I totally used the foundation, blush and powder and I've just about used up the gloss.  If I needed more, I'd get this in a minute. 

Trusted Contributor

I preordered it and already got it. I think it's a keeper! It's my first time trying out the serum foundation. One thing that was commented heavily about on the other thread, is the coor of the perfecting veil. They should have added "bronzing" to the name of it. I wear Bare Linen in the foundation so I'm on the light range. I have experimented and I can use the veil as a bronzer if I use a light touch. However it could get really muddy looking if use too much on light skin. The blush is very pretty!!! It's a perfect peach shade. The eyeshadow is gorgeous too! Overall, very pretty set. The concealer is nice and is a good match for the foundation (I have found the serum foundation doesn't stay well on my nose? so I have been using more concealer to cover my red on my nose and it works great).