Honored Contributor

Re: Any good lip balms that have a hint of color?

another vote for burts bees.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

I just discovered EOS lip balms. They come in various flavors, can be purchased in Kohls, Sams Club, BJ's.....reasonably priced and not greasy or thick based. All natural ingredients.....they come in an egg shaped container.

Honored Contributor

On 3/26/2015 depglass said:

I like Fresh, more expensive, but I have a few that came in kits. My favorite is Plum.

Yep, I love the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments. They taste like sugared lemon and come in lovely colors. The Rose is light enough that I can put it on without a mirror.

You might also want to try Bite Beauty's Agave Lip Mask in Champagne or Smashed Agave. This is the best lip balm I've ever used. It's thick and lasts so long that I rarely need to apply it. I use the original (no color) at home or before bed and I keep the Champagne in my pocket when I leave the house.

New Contributor

Ecolips have tinted lip balms called Ecotints.

Super Contributor

Mary Kay.
Honored Contributor

Burt's Bees gets my vote, too. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

My color is Red Dahlia. It looks dark in the tube but it only had a wee touch of color to it. It is pretty close to my natural lip color.