Honored Contributor

Re: Any fans of The Body Shop?

Gee, I don't think I've been in any of the stores in years.  There was one down the street from my office and I would stop in occasionally .... but I retired 9 years ago!  

They used to carry some scents I liked - but when they discontinued them, I discontinued The Body Shop.  There's one a few blocks from me now ... next time I'm over that way, I should stop in and check what they have.

That was the first place I ever bought bath gloves ... and the rest is history.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Gee, I don't think I've been in any of the stores in years.  There was one down the street from my office and I would stop in occasionally .... but I retired 9 years ago!  

They used to carry some scents I liked - but when they discontinued them, I discontinued The Body Shop.  There's one a few blocks from me now ... next time I'm over that way, I should stop in and check what they have.

That was the first place I ever bought bath gloves ... and the rest is history.

@ALRATIBA - if you stop in, look at the Satsuma and Strawberry fragrances. I use the shower gels in both and Body Polish (a gentle exfoliating scrub) in the Satsuma and I love the glycerin bar soaps in both of those scents and have used them for years. I also use the Strawberry shampoo. I might be mistaken but I think the Satsuma is their top selling scent, or very near the top.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I really liked their almond body butter until it was discontinued. I do not like their almond milk and honey fragrance.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I was a big fan when The Body Shop first came to the US.   They had multiple size bottles, they woudl recycle botttles and they had some of my most favorite products: pineapple facial wach, banana shampoo and conditioner, brazl nut conditioner.  Now I only go in there for the peppermint foot rescue and refreshing foot spray.

Contributor

Love their "Vanilla Pumpkin" body butter and shower cream.  It's a beautiful fall scent-not overpowering as some fall smells are.  The shower cream is hydrating as well-the body butter is yummy.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I was a big fan back in the mid 80's. I used to order from the catalogs they mailed out. Anyone remember the catalogs??

I love the Satsuma shower gel - such a great pick-me-up scent. I also use the Tree Tea Oil facial wash.

My favorite was the DEWBERRY line. Of course it's long been discontinued. Oh how I miss that beautiful scent!!

Image result for the body shop dewberry