Honored Contributor

I love their Satsuma and Strawberry shower gels, body polish, body yogurt and glycerin soaps.

Currently, they're offering 40% off most of their site, free shipping AND 12% cash back today through ebates (or whatever that new name is).

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: Any fans of The Body Shop?

@gidgetgh   Good morning. Thanks for sharing. I do like their candles and soaps in pumpers for near the sink.

Honored Contributor

I like the body shop,much better than bath and body works.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for letting all know about this sale.  I love The Body Shop, and I am a big fan of their body butters.  You can’t go wrong with any of their scents.  They offer a huge array of products, and I think they are certainly a step above their competition.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I used to love TBS but there was not a store nearby so rarely got to browse.  Mostly I liked their Body Butters, particularly the Nut BB.  They sell those in Ulta, but my fave, the Nut one, no longer smells yummy.  So, when I use what I have up, I'm moving on.

Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh 

Thanks for posting.

I used to order from them years ago when they first started.  Had forgotten about them.

Used this opportunity to stock up on shower gels and body butter....all in Ginger!

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@gidgetgh 

Thanks for posting.

I used to order from them years ago when they first started.  Had forgotten about them.

Used this opportunity to stock up on shower gels and body butter....all in Ginger!

@Witchy Woman - you’re welcome! It’s a great sale. And if you use ebates, 12% cash back is really high. I had a good supply already on hand, but did buy some more of the things I always use. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh 

In the past, I bought mostly Perlier, but have gotten away from their bath/body products other than White Almond.

Maybe they changed the formula or something, but I just didn't care for most of the scents any longer.  

I have some Korres items and like those...not too strong.  But I thought it would be fun to try the Ginger scent...one of my favorites in real life!

Correcting myself to say I got the Body Yogurt, not the butter.  Wanted something I could use year around and the butters are often a bit heavy for summer.

It has been deadly hot in Maryland and many places.  I am concerned about the shipping in the heat.  Hope it doesn't melt!

Honored Contributor

Years ago, I shopped at The Body Shop.  There were a few products that I really liked.  However, the store in our mall was closed.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh, I couldn’t resist adding a few things to my Body Butter stache.  DH loves their Shea Butter, and I decided to try their Shea Butter Replenishing Hair Mask, recommended in a Prevention magazine supplement I just picked up at the drugstore.  They recommend applying the butter to damp hair, putting on a shower cap, and blow drying around your head for 5 minutes to help the butter absorb into your hair.  You then wait 20 minutes, then shampoo.  Prevention has some good ideas, so I bought two containers, which would be $18 at full price, now 40% off.  I am ever the optimist!